Longchamp Pliage Tour - Eiffel for 2018?

Not only will you "have" to visit the LC store (you have a choice of a few in Paris!), but you "have" to buy each color. It was announced that the Eiffel Tower was being discontinued as of this Spring, then these two colors were issued. Personally, I consider them to be on borrowed time at this point.

I love using the travel sized Eiffel Tower with short handles as my carry on when I travel.

Have fun in Paris - I was there's in January - so love visiting there!
oh no! i was planning to go to Paris in May hoping to buy a new Eiffel Tower bag... will the stores continue to sell them until they are out of inventory?

W

When are you going to Paris? I will be in Paris mid next month and I have this in my list of must buy. Was so disappointed when I was in Tokyo last year and found out that they no longer make the Tokyo version
We are leaving tomorrow (3/1) and will be there through the 22nd! A four-day side trip is planned to Alsace as well, but we'll be in Paris for 2+ weeks; the first leg of the journey staying in the 16th and the second in the Marais district. Maybe we'll run in to each other at the LC store when we buy our Eiffel bags!

We are leaving tomorrow (3/1) and will be there through the 22nd! A four-day side trip is planned to Alsace as well, but we'll be in Paris for 2+ weeks; the first leg of the journey staying in the 16th and the second in the Marais district. Maybe we'll run in to each other at the LC store when we buy our Eiffel bags!

I won’t be in Paris until the 19th so I’m sure you would have made your purchase already. Would you mind updating this thread with your findings?

Have fun on your trip!

Do you happen to have pics of the bags? I saw that the current season color is orange and khaki. Do you know what’s the lining color?

Which is the best store to visit? And if I buy these bags at CDG (when I enter the country) does that I mean I don’t have to pay tax as well? I am leaving from Amsterdam

The lining in my orange Eiffel Tower bags are white. I got khaki last year - to me the color looks the same as what is out now, though I have not done a careful comparison.

I was so intent on getting the orange that I had a friend (whose business is shopping in France) pick up 2 styles months ago and I got 2 more when I was in Paris in Jan.

I can't speak to which is the best LC store in Paris. I go to the one on FSH which is new-ish and large. I also pop into a smaller store on the Left Bank, though I did not visit this particular branch in Jan. There are also Longchamp boutiques in dept stores-I have been to the one in Galleries Lafayette.

As far as duty free shopping, you need to do that as you leave, not on arrival. You have to show boarding passes for flights leaving the EU. I am not sure what happens if you are leaving France, but are going elsewhere in the EU.

The lining in my orange Eiffel Tower bags are white. I got khaki last year - to me the color looks the same as what is out now, though I have not done a careful comparison.

I was so intent on getting the orange that I had a friend (whose business is shopping in France) pick up 2 styles months ago and I got 2 more when I was in Paris in Jan.

I can't speak to which is the best LC store in Paris. I go to the one on FSH which is new-ish and large. I also pop into a smaller store on the Left Bank, though I did not visit this particular branch in Jan. There are also Longchamp boutiques in dept stores-I have been to the one in Galleries Lafayette.

As far as duty free shopping, you need to do that as you leave, not on arrival. You have to show boarding passes for flights leaving the EU. I am not sure what happens if you are leaving France, but are going elsewhere in the EU.

Thanks. Will check out the stores you mentioned. Do the dept store Longchamp carry the Eiffel Tower bags?

Do you know what’s the lining color for the khaki? I’m sad that it’s white for the orange

Have you bought your Longchamp yet? Can you update with your findings!

Hi I don't know if you are back but I got one. I bought mine at the LC Champs Elysees. They have the orange, dark tan brown and blue. It's gorgeous.
YES!!! We just got back from Paris late last night, so of course I had to log in to the PF right away. On our second day we walked the length of the Champs Elysees, and I visited both Louis Vuitton and Longchamp. It was a "looking day" since I wasn't sure what I wanted to purchase, and had several weeks to decide. So.......last Sunday I returned to LC and bought the orange LP Large La Tour Eiffel. When I visited, they only had the tan, blue and orange, no brown. Like you said, GORGEOUS!!! Pics of my "mini-haul" to follow. Thank you!!

Thank you! That's the blue i am looking for! Hopefully it will still be there when i go in May! Can't wait to see your mini haul:smile:

Were you able to find the blue with Eiffel Tower? I’m in Paris right now and I can only locate the orange and khaki. Would really love to know where the blue is being sold. I asked 3-4 stores and they all told me only orange and khaki is available this season. There is a light grey available as well for the Eiffel Tower but none in large and I already have a regular one in that color.

Were you able to find the blue with Eiffel Tower? I’m in Paris right now and I can only locate the orange and khaki. Would really love to know where the blue is being sold. I asked 3-4 stores and they all told me only orange and khaki is available this season. There is a light grey available as well for the Eiffel Tower but none in large and I already have a regular one in that color.
Hi; I was in Paris the month of March, and the khaki, orange, and royal blue were available at the Champs Elysees LC store. They could be sold out of the blue by now. FWIW, I visited a non-LC store in Versailles and asked if they had a LC Tour-Eiffel, and was told by the SA there that it was only available in Paris.

Sadly no, I didn’t find the blue one. I tried a couple stores (both boutiques and department store) in the Louvre area, rue st honour, Champs Élysées, the Opera area and the 2 stores at CDG. All had the orange and khaki colours. I was only able to find a medium grey one (they only have short handles only) at the Champs élysées store. I tried to get the stores to check inventory but they told me that they can’t see the colour inventory. Hopefully you can find the blue!

Attachments

• 1F07D339-1695-4073-B756-11AFDD817F9D.jpeg
    1F07D339-1695-4073-B756-11AFDD817F9D.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 948