Longchamp Mademoiselle Line

Mod shots of my Small Mademoiselle Bucket Bag. I’m 5’1”. I can wear the bag with the short strap on my shoulder and reach in for things provided they’re easily accessible in the bag. The long strap it came with proved too long for me - even though I can curl my fingers around the base when the bag is crossbody, it just looks too long. Parisis strap to the rescue which has a shorter drop by 2.5 inches and is the same width as the short strap and hence a better match

View attachment 4784704View attachment 4784705View attachment 4784706View attachment 4784707View attachment 4784708View attachment 4784709View attachment 4784710View attachment 4784711
It looks great on you and I love it with your Pairis strap even better! We are bag twins thanks to you posting that you ordered it. I jumped on it and got one of my own. It is my first Mlle bag and the leather is so yummy. Thanks for assisting me in adding to my collection. :smile:

It looks great on you and I love it with your Pairis strap even better! We are bag twins thanks to you posting that you ordered it. I jumped on it and got one of my own. It is my first Mlle bag and the leather is so yummy. Thanks for assisting me in adding to my collection. :smile:

You're very welcome and glad to enable! I find myself admiring the bag's look more every day and just love the carefree nature of this bucket bag with its wonderful Mademoiselle leather :biggrin: Yay too for being identical bag twins :biggrin:

Wahahahaha! This bag indeed is addictive. I just ordered the beige suede one! I figured since it’s such a good price, I might as well get a high maintenance one since I’m never spending full price on one. Damage to the bag won’t be so painful...hahahaha...:shocked: what am I thinking? hope I love it!
Going through the posts here today and I totally see the same pattern that happened to me last September . Got My first mademoiselle & then another within a month

Seriously been looking for a crossbody bag for everyday... out of the two smaller sizes, which do you prefer to carry crossbody?

Attachments

• 8A64B3FE-1C58-43B8-887F-FA71DE986C8C.jpeg
    8A64B3FE-1C58-43B8-887F-FA71DE986C8C.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 4