Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

View attachment 4004428

Cat pin: costed 45€, limited edition I believe. Limited edition for this soring to customize your bags.

View attachment 4004429
Miaou Limited Edition, size S. Here you can also see the size of the pin.

Yeaaaaaaaaa the pin looks SO good on the Miauo tote.
Soooo for the USA peeps, Bloomingdales Longchamp in NYC on Lexington Ave has the pins!!! All of them. But a limited amount. They released yesterday. I called early in the morning and ordered mine plus a navy perforated small cuir. I ordered the dog, cat and the shooting star. I really wish they had these online to purchase. Some of us do not have a Longchamp store in our states. Meh. I am excited to receive them!!!! And I am going to use a locking pin back so no worries. ~ XOXO

Yeaaaaaaaaa the pin looks SO good on the Miauo tote.
Soooo for the USA peeps, Bloomingdales Longchamp in NYC on Lexington Ave has the pins!!! All of them. But a limited amount. They released yesterday. I called early in the morning and ordered mine plus a navy perforated small cuir. I ordered the dog, cat and the shooting star. I really wish they had these online to purchase. Some of us do not have a Longchamp store in our states. Meh. I am excited to receive them!!!! And I am going to use a locking pin back so no worries. ~ XOXO

Can't wait to see your new bag and pins :biggrin: