Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

Longchamp is putting these out to celebrate the Chinese New Year, which is the year of the dog.

source

from google translate:

To celebrate the Chinese New Year, Longchamp is allied with Tao Liang, also known as Mr. Bags, one of the most influential fashion bloggers in China who has more than three million followers on social networks....
Mr Bags has reinterpreted the iconic Le Pliage bag by Longchamp; and since 2018 will be the year of the dog, he wanted to make a funny wink by adding a pair of stamped prints. The medium size will be available in a graphic black color and another 2 more feminine shades - pastel pink and pastel blue - always with the prints of the prints in white hair. It will also be available in a smaller format, which has the right space for the keys, a card and a Smartphone, and which can be used to carry it individually or hanging it on the outside of the bag as an amulet...
This limited edition of Mr. Bags for Longchamp will be available in early January 2018 through WeChat and the main Longchamp boutiques in China, as well as a selection of Asian and European Flagships stores.

38412514981_904539a060_z.jpg 38381005992_7f9072937c_z.jpg

Hi all
Just wondering if all the limited editions are made in France?
I have 2, all made in China. Got a LE statue of liberty from NYC last year and just discovered that it is made in France ;)

Last edited:
More on the Chinese New Year 2018 - Year of the Dog bags

Source

Says the Mr. Bags for Longchamp Special Edition package will only be available in WeChat and the main Longchamp stores in China and designated flagship stores in Asia and Europe.

View attachment 3900850 View attachment 3900851 View attachment 3900852 View attachment 3900853 View attachment 3900855 View attachment 3900856

I love that SLG!!! I wish it would come to the US. I wonder what it should be used for

Reactions: p3b