Longchamp limited edition Eiffel Tower bag

Good luck! That navy is sharp. I ultimately got the grey because I've been wanting a lighter-colored Le Pliage and already have two blue toned ones. But I must admit the navy was my favorite.[/QUOP
Oh.
Em.
Gee.

You're the best! I will be in Paris next week and wasn't really feeling this season's colors. I hope they still have the navy when I get there.

Oh.
Em.
Gee.

You're the best! I will be in Paris next week and wasn't really feeling this season's colors. I hope they still have the navy when I get there.
Hello, I was in Paris a few days ago. I stopped at the Longchamp on Champs Elysees and I purchased a navy with the short handle and the garnet color with the long handle. Hope this helps!

Hi ladies, I just returned from my trip to Paris. I was able to find the navy with short handles at the Rue Saint Honore store.

So glad I was able to find it since I had also checked Printemps, Galeries Lafayette and CDG airport Terminial 2a without any luck and didn't have high hopes when I went into Saint Honore. I didn't catch the SA's name but she was lovely and very helpful.

Reactions: seton
FYI: Printemps at Carousel Louvre had all the fall colors plus remaining former season colors as of earlier this week, as pictured below. Three blues, two reds, and the grey.
Other department stores plus boutiques at CDG had only current season colors, in various handle/bag sizes.
View attachment 3481579
Thank you for that information. I will be going to Paris in a two weeks, and would like another bag with the eiffel tower :biggrin:

Does anyone have an update on the colors for 2017, I will be going to paris for the first time in May and would like to buy the eiffel tower bag. Any pointers are where exactly they may have them.

I purchased the long handled Navy eiffel tower from pricelessstyle on eBay. Highly recommend, came wrapped in Longchamp tissue paper and super fast shipping. A friend who also purchased from her told me she travels to Paris a lot and sells various Longchamp styles.

Hi there, I am interested in a bag that pricelessstyle is selling. I asked for additional pictures to authenticate and she refused. I am little hesistant. May I ask how much experience have you had with this seller ?