Longchamp Collection Spring 2017

First of all, the Fall 2016 Khaki will be discontinued bc there will be a new shade of Khaki. It looks like Slate/Taupe to me.
Pinky - this is a beige pink. Looks like a more pinkish shade of Sandy.
Peony - does not look like the old Peony. It is midtone pink like Candy or Malabar.

These pics below are two more new arrivals at neimanmarcus.com. Again the color names aren't ID'd yet, but I'm guessing they are the new khaki and probably peony, based on the description from @seton.

new - 1.jpg new - 2.jpg

more images from the spring campaign
Source: http://www.buro247.me/fashion/news/discover-longchamp-s-spring-summer-17-collection.html

After releasing its autumnal collection and campaign starring Alexa Chung, Longchamp moves towards a more fun, feminine and floral approach with its Spring/Summer '17 collection. Aptly titled City Blossom, the collection blooms with a vivid colour palette of bright hues, contrasting prints and the brand's athletic aesthetic. Inspired by the different styles that circulate every great city, City Blossom sees a blend of sakura prints, juxtaposed against rich embroideries and geometric cuts, while '60s inspired dresses are re-imagined with more structure, resulting in a sophisticated, yet feminine collection.

Longchamp-SS17-collection-Article.jpg Longchamp-SS17-collection-inside-3.jpg Longchamp-SS17-collection-inside-4.jpg Longchamp-SS17-collection-inside.jpg

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
It WILL be sold separately! I like it too!

I forgot what is the name of this colorway. The other is Marine. It doesnt come in black/white. 2 colorways only.

That's great! I can mix and match with my other LP cuirs or neos. The clips on my RM straps don't work on my Longchamp bags.