Loewe x Spirited Away

Arghh yes people say SLGs are a waste of money but they’re so cute! I have the soot zip cardholder and no face black cardholder. These two are what I originally really wanted and got at the presale and after seeing peoples posts I wanted more :doh:

Do you have many SLGs too?
Hehe yep people say that, but I still keep getting them despite this haha. Ooh you have the soot zip and no face cardholder! What a great combo :loveeyes: Then I think your red no face wallet will still be a good addition to the collection! As it's quite a variety and the colours are all different :smile:

Yes, I've got a lot of cardholders from a variety of brands but actually don't own any Loewe ones yet! This time I managed to get the soot zip and otori zip by pure luck lol. But I totally don't need both of them, so will need to let one of them go :sad:
Initially I was tossing up between the zip ones and regular cardholders actually, but ended up deciding the zip ones probably suit my lifestyle better and offer more functionality, even tho the Boh and no face ones were so cute!

How are you liking the soot zip? I haven't received mines yet, but so curious how the leather is like and how much it can fit (cash, coins, cards) It's my first Loewe SLG and I am excited! :giggle:

Last edited:
Hehe yep people say that, but I still keep getting them despite this haha. Ooh you have the soot zip and no face cardholder! What a great combo :loveeyes: Then I think your red no face wallet will still be a good addition to the collection! As it's quite a variety and the colours are all different :smile:

Yes, I've got a lot of cardholders from a variety of brands but actually don't own any Loewe ones yet! This time I managed to get the soot zip and otori zip by pure luck lol. But I totally don't need both of them, so will need to let one of them go :sad:
Initially I was tossing up between the zip ones and regular cardholders actually, but ended up deciding the zip ones probably suit my lifestyle better and offer more functionality, even tho the Boh and no face ones were so cute!

How are you liking the soot zip? I haven't received mines yet, but so curious how the leather is like and how much it can fit (cash, coins, cards) It's my first Loewe SLG and I am excited! :giggle:
I actually haven’t used the soot zip yet and these are my first Loewe SLGs too. I did try to put stuff in, fits folded notes and bungles of cards plus 2 cards on the outside. It’s tight if u try to put more cos fits 4 and I don’t want to stretch the leather.

DCFFD7FA-D1A7-40B3-B91C-ED60062790EC.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually haven’t used the soot zip yet and these are my first Loewe SLGs too. I did try to put stuff in, fits folded notes and bungles of cards plus 2 cards on the outside. It’s tight if u try to put more cos fits 4 and I don’t want to stretch the leather.

View attachment 5303850
Oohh not bad! I’m surprised it can fit an Australian note only folded once! (fellow aussie here :biggrin:) that’s nice to know, seems like it’ll be a very practical piece! Usually I find with small SLGs I have to fold my notes twice haha. Same, I probably won’t put too much in either. Too scared to stretch the leather.

Thanks for the photos :smile: can’t wait to receive mine soon and see it in person!

Reactions: Logic
It looks like along with the phantom stock coming back, they’ve added a feature that alerts the customer when an item in cart isn’t actually in stock/prevents ordering

Attachments

• 776E0A2B-AF09-4DBA-8D11-30CD2E0EA67F.png
    776E0A2B-AF09-4DBA-8D11-30CD2E0EA67F.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 53
here´s what I got from the collection! :love:

Sorry to hear about so many issues with orders and phantom orders…

I think everything is super lovely, just gotta make up my mind about the hammock and hoodie. Love both, but the hammock really doesn´t hold much (if you want to see it I also have a video on these on my youtube channel ceruleanblonde..)

and the hoodie is actually too big.. but I think I´ll keep it anyway, its a super cool souvenir of this collection..

hmm

surprise winner to me is the kaonashi pouch, surprisingly versatile and holds the same amount as the hammock (but its way smaller when you carry it…)

so much fun to see all the reveals ! :flowers:

(edit:wanted to just post two photos but it won´t let me delete any, so heres a lot of photos.. :lol: )

li1.jpgli4.jpg
li2.jpg
li5.jpg

li3.jpg

I think everything is super lovely, just gotta make up my mind about the hammock and hoodie. Love both, but the hammock really doesn´t hold much (if you want to see it I also have a video on these on my youtube channel ceruleanblonde..)

and the hoodie is actually too big.. but I think I´ll keep it anyway, its a super cool souvenir of this collection..

hmm

surprise winner to me is the kaonashi pouch, surprisingly versatile and holds the same amount as the hammock (but its way smaller when you carry it…)

View attachment 5304066View attachment 5304071
View attachment 5304068
View attachment 5304073

View attachment 5304075

The hammock is gorgeous, is the inside leather lined?

Reactions: missmythology

hmm

(edit:wanted to just post two photos but it won´t let me delete any, so heres a lot of photos.. :lol: )

View attachment 5304066View attachment 5304071
View attachment 5304068
View attachment 5304073

View attachment 5304075
love the hammock :love:

Reactions: missmythology