Loewe x Spirited Away

Would you guys accept the card holder in this condition? I paid over retail for it and not sure if I should just return it. (The print is rubbed)

Attachments

• 20220504_003402.jpg
    20220504_003402.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220504_003357.jpg
    20220504_003357.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 98
I saw bracelet pouch has pleated like yours on ssense website, they are not flaws I think..
I would keep it. I have one. They are so hard to replace! I also have the color black. It took months to get my black one. The gold hardware does scratch bc of the metal on metal ( both sides) where the hinge meets the clip hardware but it is going to happen and isn't noticable to others who noticed my bag. I LOVE this thing.. I where it 6 ways .
1.belt bag, 2.LTF ( left titty flex) fanny over the breasts get the most compliments from this configuration, 3.shoulder bag, 4. Normal crossbody, 5. Clutch, 6. Wristlet TOTALLY keep it! The pleated leather adds texture and allowes the bag to expand. Making it a beautiful depth element to you outfit. Weather the pleated part is "perfect" or not it will not be seen bc the bag is so versatile. When you add items to the bag, I'm sure you have, it's pleated areas do there job and move open. The messed up pleated area is not visible when you add items to the bag.
I have had mine a year it has been to UK and honestly it is the most hard wearing bag in my collection ( nod to Loewe craftsmanship) and it is the most compliments I have gotten out of one item. You will 100% get cost-per-wear here.

I would keep it. I have one. They are so hard to replace! I also have the color black. It took months to get my black one. The gold hardware does scratch bc of the metal on metal ( both sides) where the hinge meets the clip hardware but it is going to happen and isn't noticable to others who noticed my bag. I LOVE this thing.. I where it 6 ways .
1.belt bag, 2.LTF ( left titty flex) fanny over the breasts get the most compliments from this configuration, 3.shoulder bag, 4. Normal crossbody, 5. Clutch, 6. Wristlet TOTALLY keep it! The pleated leather adds texture and allowes the bag to expand. Making it a beautiful depth element to you outfit. Weather the pleated part is "perfect" or not it will not be seen bc the bag is so versatile. When you add items to the bag, I'm sure you have, it's pleated areas do there job and move open. The messed up pleated area is not visible when you add items to the bag.
I have had mine a year it has been to UK and honestly it is the most hard wearing bag in my collection ( nod to Loewe craftsmanship) and it is the most compliments I have gotten out of one item. You will 100% get cost-per-wear here.
Show us pics please! ❤️

OMG.... I think I just found out what the next collaboration will be...

Saw this bag pop up from a seller from Spain onto VC...

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 1.20.04 PM.png

Howl's Moving Castle!? :O

Last edited: