Lockme forever club!

Is this a common fault on LockMe Evers? Bought this for my girlfriend and she has used it about 15 times, being very careful with her first expensive bag. LV have said its scuffing from use, and that maybe its not suitable to take to work and place on a desk!

She bought it at the end of November, LV have agreed to replace it after pushing but she is unsure whether to get a different bag?

te8LdVH.jpg

Is this a common fault on LockMe Evers? Bought this for my girlfriend and she has used it about 15 times, being very careful with her first expensive bag. LV have said its scuffing from use, and that maybe its not suitable to take to work and place on a desk!

She bought it at the end of November, LV have agreed to replace it after pushing but she is unsure whether to get a different bag?

te8LdVH.jpg

OMG !! Such a luck they did. I understand she’s afraid now.

I received the Lockme go. The colour is gorgeous but it’s to big for me (167 centimetres). I would like the My Lockme in the same colour but it doesn’t exist. It fits a lot of course(even an iPad). Some pics now with a comparison with my YSL.
8822c5592b7d1d83ebab5ddc8d242e3f.jpg
88d5dc3261253484568646ce8bd63f5f.jpg
29565d1e6f627d01a754afa5485d2b4c.jpg
51aab7ef1372679414c67a48de67109b.jpg
52261e1c69d2df25a6a8d0440a1da302.jpg
fcdcc43f45cfc9c7e995d9470018e836.jpg
Did you keep this bag? I would like to get the one in black but would love to hear from ppl who have been using it for a while so I have an idea if the leather is durable. It would be that one or the epi neverfull
Thank you !!!!

I have both the Epi Neverfull and the Lockme Go. I love them both. The Epi is very structured and boxy/bucket like look. I just got the Lockme Go a few weeks ago. I love it. I use it everyday even in the rain with no issues. Its easy to wear and comfortable over the shoulder against the body. It also offers security with the two front side snap button closures. So far it’s held up great.

Reactions: LoveLVSpeedy
I have both the Epi Neverfull and the Lockme Go. I love them both. The Epi is very structured and boxy/bucket like look. I just got the Lockme Go a few weeks ago. I love it. I use it everyday even in the rain with no issues. Its easy to wear and comfortable over the shoulder against the body. It also offers security with the two front side snap button closures. So far it’s held up great.

I love the side snap feature, so secure.