Lockme forever club!

Hi lovelies, are there any petite girls (around 5") out there willing to post a mod-shot wearing the Lockme II BB please? That would be must appreciated! I have to order mine online and I don't want to get it only for the strap to be way too long for me. Thanks a bunch :flowers:

Just got the bb today and I am 5'1. It's definitely not too long, it hits in the perfect spot under my waist/top of hip.

Hi lovelies, are there any petite girls (around 5") out there willing to post a mod-shot wearing the Lockme II BB please? That would be must appreciated! I have to order mine online and I don't want to get it only for the strap to be way too long for me. Thanks a bunch :flowers:

I'm not petite but, based on the fact that my Lockme BB hits me basically under my boobs when crossbody, I think it would be perfect for someone 10 inches shorter than me :smile:

On the shoulder it might be too long though. For me it's just a little past my natural waist.

Having previously bought Louis Vuittons for my mother (A Speedy B 30 and a Sarah wallet), I now own one myself since 3 days ago, as a kind-of late 30th birthday present for myself :smile:

I'm not a huge fan of LV actually, but I was very taken in by the Lockme II. Love the leather and the style. Finally brought it out 2 days ago for a dinner and shopping date with my Mum! For reference, I am about 5'2 and the strap is at it's loosest. It's the perfect length for me as I tend to sometimes carry it crossbody.

Was supposed to go look at an Atlantis PM for my Mum (It wasn't available in store), walked out with a bag for myself instead haha :P
14524381_10209795033213466_5785274453051316008_o.jpg 14633541_10209786452598956_4172687584853950834_o.jpg

Hi
Do any of you lovely ladies know if Lockme II is coming out in denim anytime soon? I know bb comes in denim and there is a lockme II multi colored where half is in denim color. Any news of the lockme II in solid denim?

Thanks. I wondered if it was hard to get into when needed. Didn't want a bag I would have to fight with to get open! The older I get functionality becomes more and more important. It's such a pretty style[emoji7]
It's an easy bag. I originally bought the BB size but when I put my items inside I realized that I had to use two hands to close it because of the smaller size & flap. With the bigger size the flap sort of drapes over the front so it's easy to open or close with one hand while on the shoulder, and it the twist is left open for a while nothing is falling out. I can fit my 10 inch tablet in it and even a large sunglass case. It's very thick leather, doesn't scratch. Very practical.

It's an easy bag. I originally bought the BB size but when I put my items inside I realized that I had to use two hands to close it because of the smaller size & flap. With the bigger size the flap sort of drapes over the front so it's easy to open or close with one hand while on the shoulder, and it the twist is left open for a while nothing is falling out. I can fit my 10 inch tablet in it and even a large sunglass case. It's very thick leather, doesn't scratch. Very practical.

Ahhh. So that is good to know. Get the regular size -better than the BB? I was going to get the BB but it's good to know that I would have to use two hands. I rather use one hand like you said. Thanks for the info[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Ahhh. So that is good to know. Get the regular size -better than the BB? I was going to get the BB but it's good to know that I would have to use two hands. I rather use one hand like you said. Thanks for the info[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
The BB is really cute but doesn't hold much. Maybe slightly less than an Alma BB. There are a couple of YouTube videos of each size. Also here is a picture from website Spotted Fashion that shows the size difference.
1478399159085.png