List Five things you want to buy from Hermes right now…

Actual things I’m currently after are:
A mini Kelly bracelet size T1 (I think, need to try on) in Noir PHW.
A belt strap in 24 width Ebene one side, open to ideas on the other.
A CSGM or giant triangle with Ebene or other predominantly dark brown colour. Open to designs but quite picky with the ones I like!
Another bottle of Elixir des Merveilles. Mine is about to run out and LOVE it!

In a fantasy:
A Barenia Faubourg Fauve B30 with palladium hardware would be lovely thank you :lol:
Just to edit my own post! I’ve ticked two items off this week :yes:
Elixir des Merveilles purchased in store and discovered I need a T2 size mini Kelly double tour bracelet (arriving tomorrow) :graucho:

I'm not actively looking for anything, but if I was, I would get:

- Finesse pendant in white gold, diamonds
- Calvi Duo Verso in Noir/Indigo Epsom
- Classic-looking wool or leather coat
- Saint Germain ankle boots in Noir
- Black K28 in Ardennes Sellier (pre-loved, as I don't like today's range of leathers for bags)

Just to edit my own post! I’ve ticked two items off this week :yes:
Elixir des Merveilles purchased in store and discovered I need a T2 size mini Kelly double tour bracelet (arriving tomorrow) :graucho:

love to see progress! I am really enjoying reading everyone’s wish lists. Mine is always evolving but currently:
•Twilly scarf ring with Kelly motif
•The patisseries scarf - almost any colourway love them all
•Passifolia China - I don’t need the whole set a few pieces will be sufficient for me.
• couple of chairs :eek:(don’t look at the price…)
•I am good for bags right now - so all the more for you lovelies- but if I were to get something in the next year or so - it would be a k 32 retourner unspecified non-neutral
Thank you to @Justlikewhatilike for giving me the idea for this - I still wonder what are the things that ‘everyone wants’? In this forum there is definitely a lot more eclecticism…

Attachments

• 313D3B15-FDF4-4CE9-B14E-4197D4DA54A0.png
    313D3B15-FDF4-4CE9-B14E-4197D4DA54A0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • 5BF84EF9-6CBC-4D86-BE4B-F3B208DF5B55.png
    5BF84EF9-6CBC-4D86-BE4B-F3B208DF5B55.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
love to see progress! I am really enjoying reading everyone’s wish lists. Mine is always evolving but currently:
•Twilly scarf ring with Kelly motif
•The patisseries scarf - almost any colourway love them all
•Passifolia China - I don’t need the whole set a few pieces will be sufficient for me.
• couple of chairs :eek:(don’t look at the price…)
•I am good for bags right now - so all the more for you lovelies- but if I were to get something in the next year or so - it would be a k 32 retourner unspecified non-neutral
Thank you to @Justlikewhatilike for giving me the idea for this - I still wonder what are the things that ‘everyone wants’? In this forum there is definitely a lot more eclecticism…
Haha….When did I give you ideas?

Craie or nata Kelly 25
Diamond bezel cape cod watch in rose gold
White royal loafers
Kelly diamond bracelet
Chaine d Ancre double ring

❤️❤️❤️

I'm presuming the parameters are one bag, be it quota or not, so...

1. B30 in Gold / K28 in Gold/Etain/Etoupe/Bleu Saphir/Alezan / Mini Lindy (in the same shades) - all with GHW
2. Chypre sandals
3. Jungle Love or any other panther scarf (preferably in 140 or in cashmere)
4. Gold Mosaic sushi tray
5. H 32mm belt kit with either gold guilloche H or a silver toned H (either brushed or shiny)
Welp, I’ve been lucky enough to get one item off this list today! Got a pair of the Chypre sandals, and I can’t wait to wear them on holiday in a month!

Thank you, ladysarah, for providing me this opportunity to visualize a fantasy display….

1) H saddle rack
2) H saddle pad (for saddle rack & saddle display)
3) H saddle (for display only)
4) Custom H wallpaper with a horse theme
5) Custom drawing of my Cowgirl B by @Notorious Pink after H hires her to design artwork for next years holiday windows.

Me too.

any of these for this year:kelly pochette shiny croc or ostrich in noir, bourgogne or cobalt blue color in PHWs or kelly 25 in ostrich or togo rouge H GHW retourne

Brides de gala throw with matching pillow

Amulettes constance necklace WG

Kelly clochette ring pave diamonds medium model WG

Twillaine cardigan in a colorwaythat i like and a size that fits

and pls let me add a 6th item: Bearnmini cardholder in a pop of color GHW (none of these are in the stores sadly)

Last edited: