Linea Pelle Reference ***PICTURES ONLY***

Dylan medium tote in concorde. Concorde is really hard to capture. It is darker than the modeling pics.

ebaypurses290-1.jpg
ebaypurses289-1.jpg

Closer to the actual color, but not quite.

ebaypurses301-1.jpg
ebaypurses296-1.jpg

Alex zip medium tote in espresso

No flash

8bec3b8f.jpg

With flash
2ee90d98.jpg

5cfe9578.jpg

My only complain is that the top handles are too thick. I guess because it's got some braids on it. I wish the handles are the same as the dylan's..
b061e889.jpg

be252354.jpg

Dylan Medium Tote in Espresso. I think this is a real chameleon colour. In some lighting it looks a basic dark brown, but in others I think you can see some purple undertones in it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dylan Medium Tote and Zip Wallet in Turquoise (S/S '11)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

allthingsfair, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:crybaby:

attachment.php

Attachments

• alltogether01.JPG
    alltogether01.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 4,218
imag0037we.jpg

I'm new to LP, but after feeling how smooshy their leather is, how can you not get hooked? Here are my Dylans - zip wallet in yellow and perf cosmetic set in black, purple, and lime.