Lindsay Lohan For Vuitton?

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
I say bring back an ol' classic...I might be in the minority but there is just something about Christy Turlington that I love! I think she's glamorous in a high fashion sort of way but definitely not Janice Dickinson..ahhaha, gag! :lol:

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
purselova34 said:
Their photoshoots are usually good, though. The only that was :sick: was J.lo's imo.
Agree. I was like ewwwwwwww when I saw those LV ads with JLo. I told my husband I'd stop buying LVs if she continued to be the model.

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
London
I read yesterday in a magazine that LL will be the next face of LV, as she'll be fronting the Marc Jacobs "Cartoon" collection.

I wonder what collection that is, Im guessing its not the winter collection shown on the catwalks.

Im so curious as to what the Cartoon collection is

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I thought she was doing Dooney and Bourke? I could swear her face is all over the adds that I have seen lately.

Dec 14, 2005
USA
I really hope this dosn't happen. If it does I will def postpone my speedy 25 purchase. Imo this will be horrible for LV. With her as the face of LV more and more fakes will appear. LL should go back to promoting those fugly Dooney bags.

Call me crazy but LV should forget about celebs promting there product and just go back to using real models!