Limited Edition Hermes products

Limited edition twilly in bleu ciel/rose/blanc comes with a note, 'This special edition Bulduc Twilly was produced to celerate the re-opening of our Sogo boutique. Inspired from woven Hermes ribbons, the design symbolizes the personal bonds we have with our cherished clients.'

Goes on sale today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LE twilly.jpg
    LE twilly.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 4,152
Last edited:
Reactions: celebrationfl
Has anyone seen (or purchased) the new limited edition re-coloration of the Kelly en Caleche GM in pinks? I believe it was issued for the East Hamptons store, but I don't know that for sure...

Kelly Doll in pink Swift leather for the reopening of Hermes Sogo store in Hong Kong on 16th Sept 2010.
IMG_0666a.jpg

sogo.jpg

Kelly Mini Eclat in Etoupe Swift leather for the reopening of Hermes Pacific Place store in Hong Kong on 9th Sept 2010.
kellyppltd.jpg

Reactions: celebrationfl
The Bolduc Twilly in pastel colours is so pretty. The H Boutique in Zurich is moving to a new location today. I wonder if there will be any limited edition items. Ladies, please chime in if you know, or better yet if you manage to get some, a reveal would be fun. ;):smile:

Here's my contribute...

LE Kelly en Perles for the celebration of DFS 50 years Anniversaries, it's a very bright & cheerful colour!
Thanks for letting me share with you all. :biggrin:

H2-2.jpg