Lily Allen: The New Face of Chanel?

I just don't think she fits the criteria of a 'face of Chanel', which is why I thought it was a joke. I would think Chanel would want someone who was alluring, lady-like, definitely sophisticated, and possibly serene. I think of Lily Allen as practically the opposite of that- mouthy, brash, in your face- She gives the impression that nothing is secret and nothing is sacred. It just doesn't seem archetypal Chanel.

i wouldnt think she would be into fashion.
wouldnt promoting such and expensive brand set a bad example for young girls? telling them to live outside their means and buy luxury goods? :rolleyes:

honestly she doesnt seem like shes anything special and I dont think she has the elgance and class to model chanel or be in any ads. What ever she wears that is chane l I would barely even want to buy seeing her wear it......

but I love chanel....and doubt shes it

Ohhh. I didn't even know she makes all those comments. I'm actually not surprised if she'll be, she's been seen carrying Chanel all the time recently.

I have nothing against her. A lot of people recommended that I listen to her. It was a bit different IMO but not as eclectic and fun as say M.I.A. or even Amy Winehouse.