Like to help me make a decision? Which Rogue/Dinky?

In my own defense, I would like to point out that this Dinky was free.

Original price of Rogue 25: $1055 Canadian. Discount: $422.00
Original price of Dinky: $700 Canadian. Discounted price: $420.00

They actually paid me $2 to take the Dinky off their hands. See? The defense rests.

Also, the total cost of both bags is less than the MTO Red Rogue 31 I had budgeted for and planned to order as my year-end incentive/Christmas/Birthday treat to myself.

Classes on Master Rationalization Skills commence on Black Friday. [emoji3]
They did pay you $2 to take that bag, there is absolutely no way you could have said no!!

Reactions: carterazo and Pagan
8EAA83BB-B486-45F4-97D1-C9F848574A6E.jpeg Here they are; I’m so glad I decided to get both, particularly now that the Tea Rose bags are no longer included in the F&F event. I would never have paid full price for either bag, but I absolutely adore them.

My pic really doesn't do justice to the Rogue; the oxblood rea roses and lining are far richer than they appear here. The deep wine shade is just beautiful, particularly as a contrast to the black leather and brass hardware.

These two bags were a much better choice than the MTO Red Rogue 31 I was going to order. As much as I love Rogues, two full size are enough. With this 25 and my Saddle 36, my Rogue collection feels complete. They're all very different and I'm glad I have the range of sizes.

My Dinky collection feels complete too; I have two solid 24s (Black and Burnished Butterscotch) and two regular size (this one and the Black one I customized at Coach House). That was a fun experience and I'm glad I did it.

I have no duplicate styles in the rest of my collection and I expect to keep it that way. I don't expect to buy much (if anything) else at this point. I'll carefully add a red bag when one comes along that I fall in love with and I might add the odd SLG (like the small Cherry wallet I fell in love with and had monogrammed in NYC), but I don't expect to spend much more on an ongoing basis. I love the collection I've built, and am perfectly happy to let my daughters borrow any of them if they're so inclined. They’ll all get used, some seasonally or primarily for travel but since that’s why I bought them I’m happy with that.