Liberated from LOVE bracelet!

This topic is really helpful as I am moving back and forth of getting a love bracelet. I don't and never wear anything 24/7 incl. my WB as everything must go off once I get home. Now I still adore the love but never get it because it's just not for me

NO! There's no need to worry about taking off your LOVES! I have the cuff and walked through airport security and didnt take off my cuff or Hermes KDT bracelet. They just waived the metal detector batwan and let me go! So no need to damage the screws. Hope this helps ;)

It really depends on who are you flying with and where/which airport (also the timing of your travel). I wore two Loves when I went to Monaco and was asked to take them off at the Niece airport. I couldn't so I was patted down really thoroughly, which was very annoying. And security staff of British Airways are always very strict. With one Love, it will be OK perhaps.:smile:

I have worn 2 loves for years now and i will start wearing a third once my 2nd child is born. One I have never taken off, the 2nd has been removed a couple times to go in for repairs (screw issue). I also fly a lot for work. At most they cost me an extra couple mins when going through security (to be patted down). I don't mind.
They only annoy me sometimes when I run (clink together), so sometimes I wear a sweat/wrist band over them. Otherwise, I have trouble sleeping or doing any other activities.

When I only wore one I had no trouble at airports (alarm would not go off) or running.

Maybe people will start to hate the love and the bracelet will not sell as well and those of us that love it will get the coupons they gave back in the day to get more. Hehe! I would love to add the white gold multi stone. ;)

NO! There's no need to worry about taking off your LOVES! I have the cuff and walked through airport security and didnt take off my cuff or Hermes KDT bracelet. They just waived the metal detector batwan and let me go! So no need to damage the screws. Hope this helps ;)

Thanks so much for the info, I leave on tomorrow and was just about to remove!:smile:

I have two items I want more than any other material thing. One of them is a love bracelet. I can't imagine it would bother me if I ever got one.Not being able to remove it is one of the things I like about it.

I have two items I want more than any other material thing. One of them is a love bracelet. I can't imagine it would bother me if I ever got one.Not being able to remove it is one of the things I like about it.

That is one of the things I love most about mine. 😍

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I had my love on for over 2 years and I just had to take it off because I am having surgery tomorrow and I feel naked!! Not to mention one screw came undone with a bit of force by my husband but the other took about 20 minutes to get unscrewed! I never take it off to fly or anything.

What coupons Nikki?

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I have only heard of them mentioned on TPF. When the love bracelet wasn't as popular Cartier gave incentives for purchases, like money off I think. I know it was a really long time ago and doubt it would happen. But it would be cool. :biggrin: One can hope. I guess designer items fall out of favor sometimes and maybe they had these incentives to drive sales. :smile: