Let's Talk and Share Tian!: Club Thread

That's it...I am getting into the Tian collection. It's beautiful and mainly, my dad was a nature enthusiast! And these bags remind me of him...
I wanted the Tian bamboo tote, but I can't find it. Bummer, but I love the Boston too! I wonder if they will have them on sale in Nov. Any thoughts?

That's it...I am getting into the Tian collection. It's beautiful and mainly, my dad was a nature enthusiast! And these bags remind me of him...
I wanted the Tian bamboo tote, but I can't find it. Bummer, but I love the Boston too! I wonder if they will have them on sale in Nov. Any thoughts?
Maybe! I got a peek at a look book and there are some new prints for ss/17, so perhaps there will be a sale on some? It's nearing end of the month, so word should be coming out soon...

Just the thought of it makes me happy! Thank you so much for sharing!! Yay!!! Now to look out for the sales news.
You're so welcome. :smile: I do hope there are some going on sale; the prints are pretty and artistic.
This one was around at Nordstrom, I know. Might still be? Card case/wallet, $295. The butterfly is pretty. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 528
Reactions: snibor and gemidevi