Lala's Growing Garden

OMG, unbelievable collection! Just spectacular!!!!!! I think I would could spend days just looking at these beauties. I am inspired by your Vintage-BB constance to take mine out and use it :smile: hope you are well and enjoying your beautiful goodies :smile:

This is one of the few long treads I've read from page to page. Amazing bags, accessories and beautiful pics. Very colorful and inspiring, fell definitely in love with the Isidore horn neclace in croc [emoji173]️ Thank you for this wonderful tread. You have a very personal style [emoji1] and your garden is b e a u t i f u l

Hoping you come back Lala and continue contributing to this tread [emoji173]️

Gosh, I logged back into tpf last week for the first time in years and noticed that the images I posted previously are all “blocked” (part of Photobucket’s new business plan to get account holders to pay an annual fee to restore all these images, even though they were posted legitimately under Photobucket’s old business plan). I shudder to think about all the reference threads in forums worldwide that now have broken links and images that can no longer be viewed. After exchanging multiple emails with Photobucket’s customer service robot (whose responses were marginally on point and ultimately, unlikely to resolve my issue), I decided to pay the “ransom” (at least for this first year) to restore the links to my previously posted photos. After the Photobucket ransom drop went through, I noticed that my images were still messed up! My best guess is that tpf either has a cache setting that needs to be refreshed or uses a proxy server to take a “snapshot” of linked images so that the proxy server can host the images itself (and the proxy server is now retaining the broken images instead of linking back up to Photobucket). So, the battle to restore / refresh my broken images continues!

In the mean time, just wanted to share my current workhorse, a 35 Ardennes Kelly in Rouge VIf. She’s a modest gal, but very durable and steadfast. I like to stick my arm through the top handle and wear her over my shoulder or crossbody. Recently, I purchased a leather bag strap with gold hardware that I’ve been using to wear her crossbody. The strap reminds me of a guitar strap and I feel a little boho chic carrying her this way.

IMG_1993.jpg