LadyElise's bag collection

Exact same style with a variation in the hardware. I loved yours so much but hard to find a good clean one on the inside.

I love that you Included a photo, such a beautiful bag.
Did you clean the inside of the bag? I had to do that. And it needed a trip to The Cobbler. I even made a bag organizer for it.

I love that you Included a photo, such a beautiful bag.
Did you clean the inside of the bag? I had to do that. And it needed a trip to The Cobbler. I even made a bag organizer for it.
Actually this was pretty clean. I looked at a lot online and it took awhile. It is faded and it had a slight stale smell though. But it was in good shape overall. I forgot gucci made those navy monogram bags. I had the Boston bag back in the 80s but it was stolen. I didn't remember they had the navy until I saw yours. I wish gucci would bring it back.

20210810_133609.jpg

One year update.
I think it is fun to se how the collection changes. So her is my 2021 update. I even tried so put the same bags in the same spot at last time.

✴Stand Studio Brynnin lavender.
✴ Tory Burch Robinson in offwhite.
✴Tory Burch Emerson black.
✴Gucci camera vintage bag brown.
✴Gucci dome mini in black.
✴ Louis Vuitton cosmetic GM that I put D rings on and use as a small bag.
✴Kate Spade margaux crossbody white.

SLG's
✴Michael Kors jet set wristlet white and blue.
✴Gucci key holder monogram.
✴Louis Vuitton cles.
✴Tori Bruch robinson embossed kardholder black.

I really like the quilted Stand Studio bag. I have not seen one in person yet. How would you describe the leather on this one? The lavender is beautiful!

I really like the quilted Stand Studio bag. I have not seen one in person yet. How would you describe the leather on this one? The lavender is beautiful!

It is so soft and nice, feels durable to. I have just had it for some months. I liked it a lot, and bought another style from the same brand to..

Reactions: Mimmy
View attachment 5189698

One year update.
I think it is fun to se how the collection changes. So her is my 2021 update. I even tried so put the same bags in the same spot at last time.

✴Stand Studio Brynnin lavender.
✴ Tory Burch Robinson in offwhite.
✴Tory Burch Emerson black.
✴Gucci camera vintage bag brown.
✴Gucci dome mini in black.
✴ Louis Vuitton cosmetic GM that I put D rings on and use as a small bag.
✴Kate Spade margaux crossbody white.

SLG's
✴Michael Kors jet set wristlet white and blue.
✴Gucci key holder monogram.
✴Louis Vuitton cles.
✴Tori Bruch robinson embossed kardholder black.
That vintage Gucci camera bag is gorgeous!