Ladybug or Tiffany heart??

I absolutely know what you mean! The ladybug isn't really my style of Jewellery either but I've always been drawn to it. The heart necklace is beautiful and you could get more wear out of it but the lady bug is just so unique.
Sooooo true!everytime I say to myself-heart it is,I come across someone who owns a ladybug and I'm starting thinking again ):biggrin:Why can't we own everything we want at Tiffany

Last edited:
If you are torn between the two, I say get both. Get the heart first and then save for the lady bug. The lady bug will be around but the heart may get discontinued.
Really? Omg!ok then I'll definitely will get the heart first )thank you!i thought some how that the ladybug is most likely to get discontinued

The heart has been around for many years so my guess is that it will get discontinued sooner than the lady bug. I personally don't think the lady bug will be discontinued as Schlumberger is deceased and no new designs will be added to that line.

Reactions: Silversnob
The heart has been around for many years so my guess is that it will get discontinued sooner than the lady bug. I personally don't think the lady bug will be discontinued as Schlumberger is deceased and no new designs will be added to that line.
Thank you! I think then definitely it's worth to get the heart first,and maybe one day if I don't change my mind I'll get the ladybug)

Reactions: MatAllston