Lady Dior Art

Oh we can actually buy these? Do they mass produce bags like these too? How many in limited quantity?
Yes they are for purchase. Some in very limited quantities (one one that is three D printed, was only done for two bags). Not mass produced.

Dior in NY had some artists present for the installation today. I forgot my phone but asked my SA to take pics of me with one of the bags I liked.

this version in my photo is I think 8800 USD

Here is the info (the micro is teal blue, the other siZes are black )

MICRO LADY DIOR BAG - COLLABORATION WITH LINA IRIS VIKTOR
Blue Gradient Canvas
$7,400
Ref: S0856WJIQX928U
DESCRIPTION
The Lady Dior bag embodies the Dior spirit and is reimagined in a limited edition by Lina Iris Viktor. The design combines the Anglo-Liberian artist's vision with the House's unique savoir-faire. Crafted in blue gradient canvas, the exceptional style is embellished with antique gold-finish metal ornaments inspired by world cultures. The micro creation is completed by navy blue ultramatte-finish metal hallmark 'D.I.O.R.' charms.

CB33ED98-018B-4387-8911-9A32FFD9B1DA.jpeg
I haven’t bought one bc the version I loved (from art bag 4) only came in size medium and was very heavy

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to see this stunning medium Lady Art by Lina Iris Viktor in my boutique in Boston today. A steal at $19,500 (it's dyed and painted snakeskin along with all of the metal embellishments):

IMG_0949.HEIC.jpeg

It's truly stunning. The rings for the handles are free-form textured ovals to match the embellishments, and the entire effect is fantastic.

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to see this stunning medium Lady Art by Lina Iris Viktor in my boutique in Boston today. A steal at $19,500 (it's dyed and painted snakeskin along with all of the metal embellishments):

View attachment 5435053

It's truly stunning. The rings for the handles are free-form textured ovals to match the embellishments, and the entire effect is fantastic.

Wow - quite Dali-esque, or Line Vautrin-esque!