L.A.M.B. Collections PHOTOS ONLY

Hi Whitesell!

YES, that bag is still available. You may have to call around and/or have your local Nordies find it for ya. Several ladies here have it and it's nice. Unfortunately, I carry the kitchen sink with me and it's too small for my needs, but is great to look at!

Modeling pics for the Marley Hill on a 5'5'' size 8 female. Please don't be alarmed by the color clash...I didn't actually carry either one of these bags today, lol. :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MarleyHill.JPG
    MarleyHill.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,014
  • MarleyHill2.JPG
    MarleyHill2.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,070
Hi Whitesell!

YES, that bag is still available. You may have to call around and/or have your local Nordies find it for ya. Several ladies here have it and it's nice. Unfortunately, I carry the kitchen sink with me and it's too small for my needs, but is great to look at!

does anyone know what the style number is so they can search it and how much it is? I ordered the shadow wallet too...i cant wait for it to get here :smile:

ok so i saw that you have the carlisle in cheetah on your wishlist. my mother in law called me from the off saks fifth in sacramento and listed a ton of bags off to me . they had the cheetah carlisle still left I think it was 269 plus 20 percent off today only! they called for my visa, my cell says the number was 916 985 7114 if you are interested!

Your so sweet!!! They have a few at my off saks but thank you so much!!!! I am still unsure about the cheetah or the rasta I will keep that in mind if they are out and i need a cheetah!!!

your welcome, sorry i probably posted that in the wrong spot, Im trying to get familiar with the site! But I love it - what a great little spot, I used to be on the lamb lovers site but then they shut down and re opened and it got annoying...

Well welcome to the land of Lamb lovers... we are small but hopefully we will grow in numbers and get our own sub-forum... I always feel bad about posting new LAMB post in the forum.