ksuromax collection

I quite enjoyed looking at them by colors -- thanks for posting :smile:. There are so many that I don't remember or recognize (like the B in the middle of the green family) -- I look forward to seeing them with your great outfits. I like how you store them flat. I only recently realized that I like soft unstructured bags more than hard structured ones.

I quite enjoyed looking at them by colors -- thanks for posting :smile:. There are so many that I don't remember or recognize (like the B in the middle of the green family) -- I look forward to seeing them with your great outfits. I like how you store them flat. I only recently realized that I like soft unstructured bags more than hard structured ones.
Thank you :ty:
Yes, me too, obviously :biggrin: i had a few structured ones, but eventually ended up either giving them away, or not using at all
That B is my very first Day, which got me hooked to the style, i thought it was Pine from 2007, but after some research i tend to think it's Sapin from 2006.

Reactions: Iamminda
The variety in your collection --- colors, brands, and types --- are just mind boggling! What an amazing collection... you got some of the style that I love but don't have, e.g. Mulberry Alexa. This also shows that you are brand agnostic and stick to what you love! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ksuromax
The variety in your collection --- colors, brands, and types --- are just mind boggling! What an amazing collection... you got some of the style that I love but don't have, e.g. Mulberry Alexa. This also shows that you are brand agnostic and stick to what you love! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you :ty:

Love this new one. I like how you don't see this style around as much (at least I don't) -- real special!
thank you, my Dear :hugs:
indeed, she is discreet and under radar,
yet they are not widely available, and in the secondary market sell relatively high, must be well appreciated by the owners :smile:

Wool ones from the same factory, known worldwide and delivering exceptional quality for decades!
Various sizes, some have silk fringe, some are 100% merino wool, lightweight, soft, cozy and very nice to wear!
I am using listing pics, too much of the hassle to take my own photos.... :biggrin:

Attachments

• Vintage 140.jpg
    Vintage 140.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 327
  • вечерок 90.jpg
    вечерок 90.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 339
  • золушка 90 без бахромы.jpg
    золушка 90 без бахромы.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 345
  • летние сумерки 125.jpg
    летние сумерки 125.jpg