Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics to Avoid (w/ evidence)

Hi all! I’m planning to get sliding genioplasty, under eye fat repositioning and possibly something else to combat my smile lines and forehead vein when I smile.

I’ve originally considered ID and DA but after reading many negative reviews I’m at a loss….

Does anyone have any clinic/hospital recommendation for these procedures? Any help is appreciated :’)

Reactions: happyparis
am looking to get rhinoplasty done in korea as I'm concerned about a flat and bulbous nose. was considering ILAC but I was deterred by a bad review. I'm currently looking at Chiu and Epic plastic surgery, does anyone have any reviews on these clinics or other clinics to recommend for rhinoplasty?

I do not know if Mina Plastic Surgery is on a blacklisted clinic but I wish I did more research before choosing them. They have a few videos on YouTube and the doctor speaks perfect English so I went with them. I think Dr Cha is very good, skillful and professional, but his communication team is the worse ever. After a lower blepharoplasty surgery which went well, I had the stitches taken out after 7 days. There were some issues with communication and payments before I got to Seoul but that was more annoying. After a few days, unfortunately one side of my scar tore and started to bleed. I don't blame Dr Cha for this that could happen. However, when I tried to contact the office (via email and the WhatsApp account they used), it was radio silent. I was quite anxious and would just like someone to reach out and let me know what to do. Anyway, besides an email saying "Sorry but we'll get someone to reach out to you" (which never happened), I never heard from them. Super frustrating and disappointing as I did like the doctor and the procedure went well.
i also had my surgery with mina through seoul guide medical , upper blepharopladty result is good and looks very natural , but my rhino slightly closer to the left eye. the tip not as slim and define as i like. but not as botched as picture i saw on the internet , i agreeed with you that dr cha is very good and skillful and professional, very easy to communicated, i did reached out to SGM again, they give me 3 quotes for different clinics , when i ask about mina , they said mina havnt reply them , so i reached out to mina, quote me half the price i paid fro my primary rhino.

Unethical, Morally Corrupt Practices at Ppeum Clinic - Preying on Vulnerable Senior to Majorly Upsell Services

I recently took my 76-year-old mom to Ppeum Clinic in Seoul for skin treatments . Before I sent her I whatsapped the clinic and told them what she should get ((Thermage, botox and juvelook). What should have been a straightforward and cost around 1,500,000 KRW (USD$1K) turned into a nightmare. The clinic used high-pressure tactics to upsell her on services, resulting in a bill three times higher than expected (USD$3K!) for 2.5 hours of services. They offered services I nor she had even heard of (eye oligo x), preying on her trust and vulnerability.

My mom, who is not wealthy, ended up using her hard-earned retirement savings for unnecessary treatments. At 76 years of age, no amount of skin treatments is going to be able to improve lax skin that only a face lift can fix. We feel totally betrayed by Ppeum Clinic’s unscrupulous, unethical behavior preying on and victimizing senior citizens to make a buck. I am a New York qualified attorney and take ethics seriously. They were unwilling to admit any wrong doing. I would stay away from Ppeum and avoid like a plague. I would never have such morally corrupt people touch my face.

what do you think of BT plastic surgery clinic for FC?

I saw a really concerning comment about how dr Lee Ho bin ruined her face. But mostly I have been seeing very positive reviews of BT facial contouring.

please avoid Braun hospital, I did forehead reduction with dr Lee Wu seub, and the result more than disaster, he draw on my face , the incision very away from the hairline and wavy, I really shocked till now, please avoid this hospital at all

Attachments

• D7130656-3A29-4F2E-9319-719A58173998.jpeg
    D7130656-3A29-4F2E-9319-719A58173998.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DDC0DAC0-359D-4B6F-A098-702B80BCB0F1.jpeg
    DDC0DAC0-359D-4B6F-A098-702B80BCB0F1.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 442D8C09-6981-4179-B9D3-EBC01210CCD7.jpeg
    442D8C09-6981-4179-B9D3-EBC01210CCD7.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Sad
Reactions: Jessicala