Kirigami - Do you regret buying it? How useful is it?

I have 2 sets. I use the mini and medium sizes daily as a catch all inside my bags. I prefer them over the mini pochette as they are less bulky and no straps.
The biggest one though, I don’t really have any use for. I haven’t used them at all since I got them.
Same! I have the escale and mono sets. I love my medium and small pieces. I sold my large escale piece. I feel like I might use the big one as a clutch at some point, so I kept the mono one.

I have two sets like some of you and I love them both. I have mono and the BTP set from this year. The smallest one is a perfect size to hold my AirPod Pro earbuds - Makes them easier to find in my bag, and I don’t like carrying my AirPods without a case because if you drop them the earbuds go flying. The small Kiragami keeps that from happening The medium one I use either for lipstick and hand sanitizer or hopefully when traveling passport PO and small documents. The large one I use for a clutch, shoulder bag, or for packing H silk scarves to travel. It holds three scarves folded and protects them. I just find them really versatile and they fit great in totes for all sorts of things. And when I bought the monogram set I wasn’t even sure how I would use them but I really do love them. HTH

PS Great question, I love seeing everyone’s answers and I’ve gotten some great ideas - thank you!

I purchased last year and use the large one for charger cords, plugs and portable battery backup inside my OTG GM (for travel); medium is best in my smaller handbags as a catch all, the small one holds my AirPods Pro.
Great idea! I’m going to give that a try as we all need so many chargers cords plugs battery back ups etc. when traveling!

I just purchased mine in June. It’s a very versatile piece. I am very happy with my purchase. I did buy a insert on Etsy and wristlet strap from Mautto. Here is my photo from yesterday. I have my keys, lip stick, dental floss, small hair clip and a few tissues in the medium. 3 credit cards, my license and some cash in the small one. My phone, small and medium pouch in the large to use as a wristlet.
Omg I love this as a wristlet

I had the monogram set twice. Both times peeling started to happen so I sold them and haven't tried again since. I have a couple non-LV kirigami pieces that work better for me now.
May I ask what you bought? If found an etsy crafter in Greece making vachetta envelope clutches that interest me. Ive been looking for a kiragami set but the high price on resale sites is a turn off. Might go with the crafters version. I don't need absolutely everything to be designer after all. But I like the size and concept of these

I just purchased mine in June. It’s a very versatile piece. I am very happy with my purchase. I did buy a insert on Etsy and wristlet strap from Mautto. Here is my photo from yesterday. I have my keys, lip stick, dental floss, small hair clip and a few tissues in the medium. 3 credit cards, my license and some cash in the small one. My phone, small and medium pouch in the large to use as a wristlet.
This is a great idea!

May I ask what you bought? If found an etsy crafter in Greece making vachetta envelope clutches that interest me. Ive been looking for a kiragami set but the high price on resale sites is a turn off. Might go with the crafters version. I don't need absolutely everything to be designer after all. But I like the size and concept of these
Dressupyourpurse. They are on Etsy and they have their own website. I have purchased from both methods as sometimes one method shows the item I want out of stock. I have three smallest size (dark brown leather with red interior and red stitching, a pretty Tiffany blue, and a red) plus one medium size vachetta that came with a wrist strap. I gifted a small size vachetta to a friend as well.