Khaki Goyardine — 170th Anniversary Editions

Goyardine is canvas
Yes I know but I wanted clarification on "this unique woven-canvas version of our beloved Goyardine printed-canvas, reinvented the emblematic Goyard chevron in an understated manner."

I am thinking it is different from the regular coated canvas? Uncoated and the pattern is woven into the fabric?

Yes I know but I wanted clarification on "this unique woven-canvas version of our beloved Goyardine printed-canvas, reinvented the emblematic Goyard chevron in an understated manner."

I am thinking it is different from the regular coated canvas? Uncoated and the pattern is woven into the fabric?
The jacquard is different. It is a woven fabric, reminiscent of soft, vintage Goyard travel pieces, such as the one carried by Victoria Beckham and later relaunched as the “Victoria.”

Last edited:
Decided to take my Khaki Belvedere PM out for a walk in the botanic gardens today. Here it is under natural light:

View attachment 5763850

I’ve had this bag for about a month now and have really enjoyed using it so far! The khaki colour is beautiful – it’s neither too light nor too dark. All the three colours of the limited edition chevron (black, silver and burgundy) match well with the khaki colour of the bag as well.

Size-wise, the bag is a little small for my needs. I usually place a small water bottle and umbrella in it, plus a packet of tissues in the front pocket, and they fit just nicely, without any additional room for other items. Sadly, Goyard does not have a size between the PM and MM sizes, otherwise, that would be just nice, in my opinion.

If you look closely, you will notice that I am using the bag with the little strap in front going under the front flap, instead of over the flap. I was told that this is a trick to avoid the little strap developing creases over time, and so far, it works perfectly. The bag is so much easier to open and close this way.

Thank you for letting me share!
Beautiful color!

Reactions: c18027
So this khaki Villette tote was impossible to find. I was searching for the PM and “settled” for the GM when I realized my search was futile. It’s a beautiful bag and I am happy with it (a tad large for my 5’2 frame but I’ll make it work, though not for every day use). A week later I was able to find the PM but was told policy prohibited from buying more than one in this collection. Apparently was made in very limited qualities. anyway that PM must’ve gone to some other lucky person.

Last edited:
Reactions: c18027
So this khaki Villette tote was impossible to find. I was searching for the PM and “settled” for the GM when I realized my search was futile. It’s a beautiful bag and I am happy with it (a tad large for my 5’2 frame but I’ll make it work, though not for every day use). A week later I was able to find the PM but was told policy prohibited from buying more than one in this collection. Apparently was made in very limited qualities. anyway that PM must’ve gone to some other lucky person.
Hi @a_b_c ! Any chance you can share some pics of your GM Villette? I am trying to figure out if I should spring for this from a preloved seller or go for a regular waxed Goyardine canvas. Which material do you prefer? The Jacquard or regular goyardine? Also does the Jacquard come coated? Is it still water resistant like the Goyardine? Thank you! Any close up pics would be so appreciated and also how do you like your Tote??