Kellyng's collection

You have exquisite taste! It is a pleasure to see your bags and outfits as you wear them.... thank you for taking the time to share :flowers: I look foward to more!
Thanks for taking the time to comment so positively on my post. I am really overwhelmed by your compliment!
Happy Holidays and definitely will post more when I'm in the mood to take photos lol :giggle:

Reactions: jbags07
Dined at newly opened Chotto-Matte restaurant in Toronto ( they also have international locations in London, Miami and opening soon in Riyadh). Originally I thought it was a ramen type place as chotto matte means wait a moment in japanese, it's a very common japanese phrase :lol:

Apologize for my smileless face in 1st photo, I was surprised to come across this wings painted wall while on my way to the restaurant and asked my partner to take photo, I wasn't ready yet my partner took this photo in just a blink.

Swing Coat : Louis Vuitton
Bag : Cherry red crocodile lady dior medium
Shoes : Stuart Weitzman Highland
MAKEUP_2019122823345237_save.jpg MAKEUP_2019122822495872_save (1).jpg

Have you considered the mini Lady Dior with Mise en Dior pearls? It's one of the most stunning mini Lady Diors I have seen, and I think that this is also very "you" as it is like a work of art.
Wow. I know this is a very old post but this bag, my gosh this bag ...... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. Do you own one of this beauty. I just saved the picture and hopefully one day they either bring it back or buy pre-love. This is TDF. Just pure art there.

Wow. I know this is a very old post but this bag, my gosh this bag ...... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. Do you own one of this beauty. I just saved the picture and hopefully one day they either bring it back or buy pre-love. This is TDF. Just pure art there.
It is TDP, isn't it? I just used a stock photo. I do not own this bag. I hope it shows up on the pre-owned market.

It is TDP, isn't it? I just used a stock photo. I do not own this bag. I hope it shows up on the pre-owned market.
Joe, that's one of my biggest shopping regrets for not getting it as I wasn't in "embellished bag mood" at that time:frown:
I regretted after half year and tried to ask my SA to hunt it down but sold out everywhere...................................:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: averagejoe