Kellydole Picto (Kelly Doll for Spring/Summer 2022)

I've been lucky enough to have been offered one; Mine is in the combo: Blue Royal/ Nata/ Gold/ Blue Indigo.
It's more of a collectors item. The bag is significantly smaller than a MK II, it holds barely a calvi cardholder, AirPods, lipstick and keys, phone has to go in the backpack on the back. Let's say, that those who have purchased this bag probably won't use it and keep it for display in their closets.

Hi everyone, can I check if these Kellydole Picto are still being produced and coming into stores? I checked in January and my store’s order was pending. Then today I’ve been informed the store is unlikely going to receive any.

Reading between the lines, it seems like “the store is unlikely going to receive any that would be allocated to me”.

Hi everyone, can I check if these Kellydole Picto are still being produced and coming into stores? I checked in January and my store’s order was pending. Then today I’ve been informed the store is unlikely going to receive any.

Reading between the lines, it seems like “the store is unlikely going to receive any that would be allocated to me”.

@pinkbirkin77 (congrats & thank you for sharing!) shard one in the offer thread a couple days ago here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/share-your-2023-bag-offers.1057915/page-154#post-35750880

so yeah I think they are around. I’m guessing they are just very rare and difficult to get.

Has the Picto Doll replaced the Kelly Doll bag? I was told nothing much can fit the picto so I am thinking of getting the Kelly Doll bag if it has not been discontinued. Thanks