Kelly en Perles scarf

I read somehwere that this pattern was on the cover of Hermes' magazine/look book Le Monde a few years ago?

This is the chocolat/ebene/beige colorway, I wear it alot. The 70 cm size is very useful too -- not quite so such much silk to wrestle with, especially in warmer weather.

Have fun!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kenp.jpg
    kenp.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 795
  • kenp2.jpg
    kenp2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 743
WoW!!! :nuts:I love it!!! I love the classy colour combi!
Plan to debut the scarf tomorrow, ...planning rest of outfit now. :P

I read somehwere that this pattern was on the cover of Hermes' magazine/look book Le Monde a few years ago?

This is the chocolat/ebene/beige colorway, I wear it alot. The 70 cm size is very useful too -- not quite so such much silk to wrestle with, especially in warmer weather.

Have fun!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kelly en Perles is one of my favorite designs. I am waiting for the 140 to come in to try on. I have the 70 cm gorgeous coral/white/etoupe one and wear it frequently. It seems to work with everything!

Just brought home this in the 140cm size and I plan to wear like a GM cashmere only not~:P
Very excited about this purchase as I understand there are very very few in the 140cm in the Boutiques. At least so far.......;)

Congratulations, TT!
I draped the blue GM KenP over my shoulders at the store two weeks ago and I still haven't recovered.

I have the 70 vintage size in orange as well as in white. I adore them both!

4734387162_0c359feaae.jpg

4879854195_66995a05d5.jpg

Last edited:
markova
Love your pictures
The one I bought is an intriguing CW and I will post pictures tomorrow~ been traveling and today is a recovery day
The CW is Rouille/Anthracite/Acajou
Rust Charcoal Mahogany
If I were to describe like a rich dark orange with cream and the anthracite looks almost purple which looks nice with Iris~
The silk feels thicker and almost like a dip dye~
am very taken with it~if you draped it over your shoulders~
then you know exactly what I am talking about~
completely lux and decadent~

markova
Love your pictures
The one I bought is an intriguing CW and I will post pictures tomorrow~ been traveling and today is a recovery day
The CW is Rouille/Anthracite/Acajou
Rust Charcoal Mahogany
If I were to describe like a rich dark orange with cream and the anthracite looks almost purple which looks nice with Iris~
The silk feels thicker and almost like a dip dye~
am very taken with it~if you draped it over your shoulders~
then you know exactly what I am talking about~
completely lux and decadent~

Congratulations TT!! Can't wait to see photos of your kelly en perles shawl. Would it be possible to show us some action shots? Always curious about how people wear the silk GM. ;) TIA.

Think I saw the ble/red/white and the grey/white 140 at KoP in the drawer yesterday....

:nuts::nuts: ohhhh pierina2....are you sure that you saw the grey/white colour way? Please let me know... oh that is soooo on my wanted list!! ..umm:shame: excuse my ignorance where is KoP? need to call them...ASAP!!!

Wow, I've the bouganvillea CW but didn't know that this design exists in so many different colors. I love the chocolate one but wondering if it is still available.

markova - Your orange CW is delicious !!

Mods can we move this to this thread to the Clubhouse?
The 140cm KenP is featured in this mothes Michigan Ave magazine~will upload tonight.
This pattern came in the twilly, the 70cm and now the 140cm which was featured in Hermes Winter 2010/2011 ad campaign~and in the F/W scarfbook!