Keepall XS

Here are some listed. This is in Canadian dollars. Retail is $2580. If it is higher than retail I may buy two :lol:

View attachment 5374884

View attachment 5374885

Yeah, the eclipse is $2,580 but do you remember how much the watercolor ink (or even the canvas) were? I paid $2,800 at a consignment shop for my watercolor ink and I'm wondering how much retail is.

These TRR prices seem so much higher than Fashionphile, or maybe that's just the sticker shock seeing it in CDN instead of US!

I am thinking about getting this watercolor for summer. Anyone that has it, any issues with color transfer? I've never owned a white bag but realized that I don't have a summer bag. Or maybe I should get the ink one, ugh can't decide .

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-keepall-xs-monogram-other-bags--M45761_PM2_Front view.jpeg
    louis-vuitton-keepall-xs-monogram-other-bags--M45761_PM2_Front view.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: _vee and lemondln
I have the city keepall in the same canvas and used it as my main bag for a month straight. No issues with transfer but I think this will vary depending what you wear it with, what the material is like etc. I have had issues with transfer on other bags when after asking others haven't and vice versa in the past.

Reactions: bagsamplified
I am thinking about getting this watercolor for summer. Anyone that has it, any issues with color transfer? I've never owned a white bag but realized that I don't have a summer bag. Or maybe I should get the ink one, ugh can't decide .

I love this color, so regret not getting this one when it was available

Meet my new Keepall XXXS!

View attachment 5364428

View attachment 5364427
I've got tons of pics and a commentary on this post in EU thread. to save time thank you if you want to read here.

I wore with my Keepall XS strap and love it!!

Thanks for letting me share!

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/eu-chatting-and-stalking.1031579/post-35079884

This is so cute!
It is still available in the USA right now and I need some input! I really wish I had ordered the keepall XS in this print but it looks like it sold out worldwide a long time ago. Should I get this bag charm or wait for another cute pattern to come out in the bag size? I guess it would be a keepall 25 if the XS is being discontinued?
Thank you!

This is so cute!
It is still available in the USA right now and I need some input! I really wish I had ordered the keepall XS in this print but it looks like it sold out worldwide a long time ago. Should I get this bag charm or wait for another cute pattern to come out in the bag size? I guess it would be a keepall 25 if the XS is being discontinued?
Thank you!
I love my bag charm from this collection! I'm really glad I bought it, for me it has totally "made up" as a collection substitute for the Keepall XS which was out of my budget. I have had it for a month and use it a lot! It depends I guess, the previous Keepall XS designs have also been amazing. You could ask in the EU thread as a member there felt that the Keepall XS wasn't fully being discontinued yet? They may have an idea of what's coming up. If you're into the City Keepall, the photos show that's being released soon in the Bandana print!

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
This is so cute!
Thank you!
Also, if you love this Illusion print and feel like you missed out on the Keepall XS version, I'd recommend trying for the charm if it's still available! Even though there are some obvious differences in size etc, it's still a really fun colourway in the charm size. Good luck, PS- it'd go super well with your MF Papillon BB I reckon :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
Also, if you love this Illusion print and feel like you missed out on the Keepall XS version, I'd recommend trying for the charm if it's still available! Even though there are some obvious differences in size etc, it's still a really fun colourway in the charm size. Good luck, PS- it'd go super well with your MF Papillon BB I reckon :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
This is really good advice, thank you! I love your photos of your xxs keepall, it is so special! :loveeyes:

• Thanks
I figured I’d ask here instead of creating a new thread. If you had to pick would you go with the new nano speedy or the keepall xs in mono eclipse reverse? I’m thinking about exchanging my nano speedy for the keepall xs. I can’t go to a store now and try it on so I’m hoping to use your opinions :smile: I guess part of me is afraid to let go of the nano speedy since it was so hard to get. It’s so gorgeous but it’s so tiny. Crazy how small it is in real life compared to pictures and videos. Anyways, thank you in advance.

I figured I’d ask here instead of creating a new thread. If you had to pick would you go with the new nano speedy or the keepall xs in mono eclipse reverse? I’m thinking about exchanging my nano speedy for the keepall xs. I can’t go to a store now and try it on so I’m hoping to use your opinions :smile: I guess part of me is afraid to let go of the nano speedy since it was so hard to get. It’s so gorgeous but it’s so tiny. Crazy how small it is in real life compared to pictures and videos. Anyways, thank you in advance.
in my opinion I would exchange for the keepall xs. I have the city keepall in eclipse and love that’s it’s a little different than mono and unique style with the different color on the sides. I have the nano and never use it, it doesn’t feel like a bag to me. i have the ink keepall xs and like the size much better. I can’t figure out all the hype for the nano.

I'd go the keepall xs too. I use small bags mostly but I don't understand the nano speedy. It's too small to be practical for anything. I only carry wallet, phone, keys and key pouch (for my license and one key). I can downsize that to just the key pouch, phone and keys if needed but I always buy the largest phone when I upgrade. My phone wouldn't even fit in it and while it's usually in my hand I want the option to put it in. The keepall xs is small enough without being useless IMO.