Kate spade planner/agenda

FYI

Outlets are on 50% off right now including agendas and they also started shipping again. SA confirmed today!

I'm a little confused. I have been wanting an agenda so I called the nearest outlet to me ( still cities away since my city does not have an outlet). They said agendas are only 40% off. And you have to be calling directly from another KS outlet or boutique for them to ship to you. You can't be calling from home - this is a pain.

Can you please tell me which outlet told you agendas were 50% off? Wonder if they are going to have a better sale soon??

I'm a little confused. I have been wanting an agenda so I called the nearest outlet to me ( still cities away since my city does not have an outlet). They said agendas are only 40% off. And you have to be calling directly from another KS outlet or boutique for them to ship to you. You can't be calling from home - this is a pain.

Can you please tell me which outlet told you agendas were 50% off? Wonder if they are going to have a better sale soon??
That's weird, because I called the vacaville one and our promotion is 50% off handbags/wallets and the agendas are included. I called yesterday and I asked to pay over the phone and have it shipped and they said yes.

Also,

There may be a sale soon. I posted a thread on the KS forum and someone said their big sales (60% off) is usually during the holidays. Last one was presidents day when I got my agenda for $85. The next one could be coming up in may/June but it's unconfirmed only what other ppl say on this forum is where I heard it from.

That's weird, because I called the vacaville one and our promotion is 50% off handbags/wallets and the agendas are included. I called yesterday and I asked to pay over the phone and have it shipped and they said yes.

Also,

There may be a sale soon. I posted a thread on the KS forum and someone said their big sales (60% off) is usually during the holidays. Last one was presidents day when I got my agenda for $85. The next one could be coming up in may/June but it's unconfirmed only what other ppl say on this forum is where I heard it from.

Hi -I didn't like the first answer I got so I randomly called another outlet and they said agendas were 50% off plus an additional 20% off AND they would ship to my house directly. I said Yes please!!!

Strange how you get different answers from different outlets.

Hi -I didn't like the first answer I got so I randomly called another outlet and they said agendas were 50% off plus an additional 20% off AND they would ship to my house directly. I said Yes please!!!

Yeah that's weird isn't it? I know they shipped in 2015 - then they stopped doing that. Now they're doing it again which I'm happy about. I'm glad you were able to get such a good deal on it! So which color did you pick?

Yeah that's weird isn't it? I know they shipped in 2015 - then they stopped doing that. Now they're doing it again which I'm happy about. I'm glad you were able to get such a good deal on it! So which color did you pick?

They only had the black so that's what I got. What color did you get? I would rather of had a bright color but I was happy just to get one at all and have them ship it to me directly. I really wish my city had an outlet - we have a boutique but no outlet.

They only had the black so that's what I got. What color did you get? I would rather of had a bright color but I was happy just to get one at all and have them ship it to me directly. I really wish my city had an outlet - we have a boutique but no outlet.
I got the black on black. The vacaville has the cabaret pink ones if you want.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using PurseForum mobile app

Congratulations! It is a bit frustrating when different stores have different policies and even different sales prices. Glad you were able to score and the black on black is beautiful!