Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Agree with this. I’ve had my regular JUC for 5? years and wear it daily with no issues.

Go with the bigger, bolder piece in your wishlist first. If you spend on smaller, incremental pieces, that top-end piece will elude you, financially.
So true. I went with the regular JUC with diamonds because I knew that if I'd gone with something else, I'd always be thinking about the JUC with diamonds and I would've wasted money on something I wasn't 100% into. Plus, it would be cheaper to build up my stack from this point onwards XD

Hi Everyone :smile:
I would really love some opinions/advice.
I have recently found an 18k page Juste un clou in a jewellers that I am about to purchase. It does not come with original paperwork, but has been verified and has certificates from 2 different jewellers.
What is throwing me off is the diamond placement around the nail head (set inline as opposed to slightly diagonal) and in the nail tip (coffin shaped, largest gem 2nd). I’m not sure if that is because this is an older model, I only really have experience of 2018+ does anyone have an older model or any model that has this similar placement?
Thanks in advance.

600CC160-26D0-4DD9-A0C2-5E738939F3AD.jpeg

I have recently found an 18k page Juste un clou in a jewellers that I am about to purchase. It does not come with original paperwork, but has been verified and has certificates from 2 different jewellers.
What is throwing me off is the diamond placement around the nail head (set inline as opposed to slightly diagonal) and in the nail tip (coffin shaped, largest gem 2nd). I’m not sure if that is because this is an older model, I only really have experience of 2018+ does anyone have an older model or any model that has this similar placement?
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5710635
Just to add I’m not after authentication as I’m aware that is not allowed on the forum just opinions as to whether anyone else has this placement, if that is allowed :smile:

Hi guys, I just wanted to see if someone can help me. I've bought a small JUC online from ebay and it has all the paperwork. I'm going to take it to Cartier to polish but wanted to check - it has the usual hallmarks etc but a bit further along it looks like it has been hotstamped with 40? Is this normal? Thanks
Hi! Hard to say to be honest. I don't have a small JUC just the regular one and out of curiosity I checked mine and I don't see any other stamped on it aside from the cartier logo, size, serial # and AU # . Probably just take it to Cartier.

Last edited:
@Purrsey I know I'm a little biased since I just got the slim JUC with diamonds but I think the little bit of bling makes a difference (and I know the price jump from plain is crazy)! Especially if you're a more petite person and dont plan on doing a big stack the diamonds are a nice touch

View attachment 5720077

I agree. It adds a touch of luxury to the stack indeed. :smile:

Are both in YG?

@Purrsey I know I'm a little biased since I just got the slim JUC with diamonds but I think the little bit of bling makes a difference (and I know the price jump from plain is crazy)! Especially if you're a more petite person and dont plan on doing a big stack the diamonds are a nice touch

View attachment 5720077

Totally agree! I'm biased as I have this small JUC w/ diamonds as well, but I do love the smaller pieces as I'm petite and prefer daintier jewelry. I don't want a "big stack" as it's not my personal aesthetic, mine is a sm WG Love with diamonds, regular YG with diamonds and YG small JUC with diamonds. I'm happily done, but would love a small pave Love or Serpenti bracelet; might not stack them all however.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5710635
I have a white gold full pave one. I strongly encourage you to use caution, even with verification, due to the fact that you say there is no original paperwork. If something should happen, with the closure for example, I'd hate to see you have any difficulty in having it serviced. There is never a guarantee when you buy from places other than the Cartier boutique. We cant offer any pointers or authentication tips here. If you search the Cartier in Action thread you can find some posts there and you can take from them what you will. I just posted there. My word is just be smart about your purchases and if you are going the resale route, triple check everything. These aren't cheap, even on resale, so you won't want to make any errors. Good luck.

View attachment 5720077
I second this! I was in the same dilemma last month and after reading research, I've decided to get the JUC with diamonds in small YG as I'm a petite person & wear dainty jewellery. This is my 1st Cartier and I am so ecstatic

20230217_154141.jpg

afternoon , does anyone think my new Cartier JUC well, pre loved ! looks better in yellow with diamonds ? I was thinking of white gold ? But I’ve pulled the trigger on this beauty already , Opinions opinions please would be much appreciated thank you

99506468-E293-487C-8ED1-3E4CBD02EB80.png

DB00F8B9-3EB7-4D32-8AC5-B36D2DC554EF.jpeg

5F02579F-FBAB-4680-A778-937C4868F9C7.jpeg

A29BDD39-1097-4908-8C2B-32DFC8EFF1BB.jpeg

F9541861-3098-4B38-9E6F-3E606B0F6A61.jpeg

32E249BB-27E3-4E88-8235-BE269DC68064.jpeg

ADB313DA-2749-40D5-85CD-AFB64A060889.jpeg

No , I already had the white gold juc , non diamond - this popped up and was reasonably priced without paperwork but identical to my white gold version and basically took a big leap of faith , but then I do like a GAMBLE !

Reactions: keodi