Just for Kicks- How many Botkiers Do you own?

TPF started my obsession with Botiker and bags in general :tpfrox: I have, and I can't believe it, 6 Botiker bags:

1. Aiden satchel in Navy
2. Uma satchel in Black
3. Uma satche in Chocolate
4. Rio satchel in Black Cherry
5. Logan satchel in Moss
6. Logan satchel in Black

Hmmm... that is a lot of satchel bags. maybe I will have to get a few more in other styles ;)

My dad is complaining I have too many bags..lol and I see the amount you guys have and I think he's wrong!
1.) Jackie Satchel Large - Metallic Silver Snake (Love it, roomy, received it today!)
2.) Lexi Bag - Teal (Strong soft quality leather)

TPF started my obsession with Botiker and bags in general :tpfrox: I have, and I can't believe it, 6 Botiker bags:

1. Aiden satchel in Navy
2. Uma satchel in Black
3. Uma satche in Chocolate
4. Rio satchel in Black Cherry
5. Logan satchel in Moss
6. Logan satchel in Black

Hmmm... that is a lot of satchel bags. maybe I will have to get a few more in other styles ;)

You have three bags that I would love to own! I have never heard of the rio...I am going to go find some pics....

spiffykatt my DH would say the exact same thing....if they only knew how many more we could really own!

5 for me!
1. Trigger EW Satchel in Ecru
2. Can't remember what it was caled ! black long strap bag
3. Black Large Bianca
4. Trigger Moto Clutch in black
5. Howard Street in Magenta!

I am in love with Botkier bags..most of my bags are Botkier...
so far I have
Sasha medium in black
trigger in black
Logan in Burgundy
Uma in Ash
Taylor Crossbody in Brown
Logan Wallet in black

Thinking about Brooklyn crossbody in crinkle black...

heehaw...I like the crinkle black leather. I would really like to see a reveal of the brooklyn.:biggrin:

Me too!!

So far I have...

1. Chrystie Satchel in Smoke
2. Uma Satchel in Chocolate
3. Angie Satchel in Black

2 and 3 are courtesy of the bf!! :heart:3 'cause I couldn't make it to the last sample sale myself.

Wow, I just noticed they're all satchels, hahah. Maybe I need some more variety.. by getting a Brooklyn or Rivington!!

Hi chidori! I would love to have gone to the sample sale. I think remember some talk about have an on-line sample sale but it never happened. I really hope they would have one in the future!

I have two Botkiers
1. Metallic Pink Large Ziggy
2. Purple James Satchel (I love the leather on this!)

I really thinking about getting the Tao crossbody and the Howard St. in Magenta now too...