*July-August* show us your new goodies!!

They do a great job on Bal bags. Almost all my oldies went to them and came back looking new (they are in very good condition to begin with).
I will say that LMB didn't do a stellar job on re-coating the edges of my 05 black City. I sanded off their attempt and redid it myself with a much better-looking result. But that was a couple of years ago...

Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you so much ladies!! :heart::flowers:

I'm afraid I didn't express myself correctly , only the 01 Black First is new to me, the Rouge Hamilton has been in my collection for about one years and a half.

And yes @jeanstohandbags, this is my 3rd 01 FBF. They three have very different leather texture which I adore so much:heart::heart:

Yes, different leather texture is the perfect way to justify having 3 of the same bag lol! (Not that this is just any bag ;))

They do a great job on Bal bags. Almost all my oldies went to them and came back looking new (they are in very good condition to begin with).

I will say that LMB didn't do a stellar job on re-coating the edges of my 05 black City. I sanded off their attempt and redid it myself with a much better-looking result. But that was a couple of years ago...

I must say my experience with LMB was only 25% satisfactory. I sent them at least 8 of my odies in the past and handles of two of them where a lot of sticky after repairing. I had to send them back for a second repair. My 08 turquoise City was also sent to them for a full redye, the result was.. :sick:

I must say my experience with LMB was only 25% satisfactory. I sent them at least 8 of my odies in the past and handles of two of them where a lot of sticky after repairing. I had to send them back for a second repair. My 08 turquoise City was also sent to them for a full redye, the result was.. :sick:
This is good to know, although I have to say I've read many posts here where tPF:ers are very happy with LMB. I'm assuming you are in Europe, aalinne? Do you know of someone who does similar work as LMB, but here in Europe?

I've seen some excellent work done by tPF:ers themselves (there was a Gucci- I think- recently that a poster had performed a minor miracle on. Don't know if I'd have the talent or patience for LMB:ing a bag myself.

This is good to know, although I have to say I've read many posts here where tPF:ers are very happy with LMB. I'm assuming you are in Europe, aalinne? Do you know of someone who does similar work as LMB, but here in Europe?

I've seen some excellent work done by tPF:ers themselves (there was a Gucci- I think- recently that a poster had performed a minor miracle on. Don't know if I'd have the talent or patience for LMB:ing a bag myself.
Not aalinne but here's a link, LMB has five locations worldwide...
http://www.lovinmybags.com/spa.html

Hi, I am wondering if I can ask for some.help by all you bal geniuses here...

I would like to venture into the pre loved market.. I am looking for First or Town... Excellent condition , reliable and authentic... Where can I look??

I live in Dubai UAE FYI

Appreciate all suggestions and help!!!!
Marhaban! :wave:
Luxury Closet, smooth 3 days return policy