Joyous July 2023 Purchases Post here

Went in to pick up my speedy 20 DE I ordered and came home with another mini Capucine in raspberry pink with orange ostrich flap and handle to add to my growing Capucine family. Love this raspberry pink! :loveeyes:
Thanks for letting me share. :heart:

View attachment 5820575

View attachment 5820576
Congrats on both your special bags! The mini capucines is to die for! The raspberry with the orange handle matches perfectly with the bag. Will go beautifully in your capucines collection!!!

Went in to pick up my speedy 20 DE I ordered and came home with another mini Capucine in raspberry pink with orange ostrich flap and handle to add to my growing Capucine family. Love this raspberry pink! :loveeyes:
Thanks for letting me share. :heart:

View attachment 5820575

View attachment 5820576
Wow your Capucines is gorgeous. I love orange and bright pink together. Such great colors. Beautiful bag. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and geenebeene
Just a little something that I missed out on when it was in stores and have been on the search for ever since. New to me City of Stars perfume travel case. The case is beautiful. My City of Stars perfume gets lots of use! :heart:Now I am still on the hunt for the other perfume travel case that I turned down from my CA, the YK flowers one. Regret that so much now.View attachment 5814620View attachment 5814621
Love this travel case so much!! Glad you could still get it!

Scored the matching Illusion Zippy from 24S to match my keepall !! Can’t believe they had it!

View attachment 5820738

View attachment 5820739
Omg!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: How lucky are you?! I didn’t even see it on 24s recently. When did you see it and buy it if you don’t mind me asking? This is one gorgeous unicorn and would make an amazing travel wallet!! They probably only had one and you nabbed it! Congrats and what a great find to match with your keepall! I love it! Thanks for sharing