Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
  • Love
Reactions: lemondln

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014

kimmiesue

Feb 12, 2014
Oh wow, congratulations! I’m desperate to get the silver but the gold looks gorgeous too! :panic: I wasn’t able to preorder the card holder with my navy square and multiple times a day I’m checking the US site. Can you share the interior color and is the other side the same?
Sorry for my late reply!
Yes, both sides are the same & here is the pretty interior. Best of luck finding the silver!

D61BE463-77A8-448B-8BF2-19F7DF0A114D.jpeg

Sylly

Apr 18, 2018
Feeling lucky that I was able to order this in the US. I don’t see it on the website yet for some reason:oh:

View attachment 5579563
I bought the same one Friday - total impulse buy because I saw it on display at my local store. But when I got home I was surprised it wasn’t anywhere on the LV website.
But the more I look at it, I feel lucky to have stumbled upon it - it is GORGEOUS

Reamie

Jul 11, 2016
I bought the same one Friday - total impulse buy because I saw it on display at my local store. But when I got home I was surprised it wasn’t anywhere on the LV website.
But the more I look at it, I feel lucky to have stumbled upon it - it is GORGEOUS
Are you in Europe? I really want it but don’t think it’s available here!

GJ*

Nov 17, 2019
@ Bumbles
@ Pygmy
thank you :hbeat::hbeat:
I'm also glad that this time everything is in order. I had to exchange my monogram straws and pouch set twice.
there's no drama with the box, of course, but it's not a nice feeling when you open it and see it. I'm not in the discount store.

@ Bagsbagsbaby
If you play the lottery, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hbeat:
I enjoy the set more than buying another bag.