Joyful June 2021 purchases

I said I was going to stop, but I decided to return my Pochette Kirigami because I didn’t think I would use them. My cat very sadly passed away yesterday and I needed some retail therapy, so rather than just return, I exchanged the Kirigami for an Odeon MM. It’s a bag I never considered but I loved how easy it was to wear and that the black leather means I won’t have to worry about any vachetta. It’s silly how a new bag did lift my spirits a bit today.

View attachment 5124986
View attachment 5124987
Awwww.... so sorry about your beloved cat. Hugs...

I said I was going to stop, but I decided to return my Pochette Kirigami because I didn’t think I would use them. My cat very sadly passed away yesterday and I needed some retail therapy, so rather than just return, I exchanged the Kirigami for an Odeon MM. It’s a bag I never considered but I loved how easy it was to wear and that the black leather means I won’t have to worry about any vachetta. It’s silly how a new bag did lift my spirits a bit today.

View attachment 5124986
View attachment 5124987
I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby! I hope this beautiful bag does cheer you up. I love the look of it!

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat passing.
The Odeon is beautiful though and love the black leather! Enjoy and wear in good health.
Awwww.... so sorry about your beloved cat. Hugs...
I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby! I hope this beautiful bag does cheer you up. I love the look of it!

Thank you all - obviously nothing makes it 100% better, but it did cheer me up to be able to get something new and special.

View attachment 5124986
View attachment 5124987
So sorry about your beloved cat.
A new LV bag almost always helps a little and I’m glad to hear it lifted your spirits a bit. Your Odeon is beautiful!

Reactions: Mandamanda
Purchased Neverfull Azur GM as a large tote/weekender but having 2nd thoughts. Limited stock meant no opportunity to try on in store so my lovely SA snatched it up and shipped it to me upon arrival. I’m small, and this is a big bag, plus concerned about the maintenance. Pic shows it synched but will probably be open when I need to pack it. Keep or return? (Ignore the yoga clothes…)View attachment 5112331

Keep.

My lovely CS agent reserved a TP26 on my behalf as she couldn’t get hold of me by phone, which was very sweet of her. I was also able to order the 15 and 19 through CS in the UK on Saturday and all arrived yesterday. FOMO is real. Lol! I have the Escale CP and TP26, but couldn’t miss the opportunity to grab these whilst still available.

View attachment 5112985View attachment 5112986View attachment 5112987

Major congrats. Got all 3 at once is a jackpot :tup:
Enjoy them.

• Love
Reactions: bigverne28
I purchase the pochette Métis a couple of weeks ago and was curious if the glazing on it is normal or if I should be concerned. I know this bags as glazing issues so I want to make sure it’s normal otherwise I would want to return it. The glazing is bumpy in some spots as you can see in the pictures. Please give me your input. Thank you.

Attachments

• CB3473B2-81E5-49FF-8E2A-B984446C6A88.jpeg
    CB3473B2-81E5-49FF-8E2A-B984446C6A88.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 34
  • A46D72D4-E3AA-463A-AF6D-6E6581AA5755.jpeg
    A46D72D4-E3AA-463A-AF6D-6E6581AA5755.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 83429B4F-3A55-4233-9FBF-38DF47DCB641.jpeg
    83429B4F-3A55-4233-9FBF-38DF47DCB641.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 6B7DCE0D-95AC-469D-93FD-5D085B13FE6F.jpeg
    6B7DCE0D-95AC-469D-93FD-5D085B13FE6F.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 3C2C1639-ED57-4773-B8E4-BD685FF694DE.jpeg
    3C2C1639-ED57-4773-B8E4-BD685FF694DE.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Sad
Reactions: bbcerisette66
My LV client services contact sourced this beautiful DE limited edition card holder for me as we only received the wallets & Felicie. It’s so gorgeous and I don’t know why they didn’t bring it into Australia. Glad to add a DE card holder to my collection and maybe the only one or only few here that owns it ✌
I just saw this while looking up a different item! So beautiful!

Reactions: Mapoon
My LV client services contact sourced this beautiful DE limited edition card holder for me as we only received the wallets & Felicie. It’s so gorgeous and I don’t know why they didn’t bring it into Australia. Glad to add a DE card holder to my collection and maybe the only one or only few here that owns it ✌
I love that card holder. Just b very careful of the printing on it. I had two to look at in store when they first released and both had scuffs to where the print was rubbed off. I was so sad as I loved how cute it was!!

Reactions: Mapoon
I love that card holder. Just b very careful of the printing on it. I had two to look at in store when they first released and both had scuffs to where the print was rubbed off. I was so sad as I loved how cute it was!!
Mine was pretty good :smile: But I only used it once so far..Thanks for the support!

Reactions: jmah