Jimmy Choo Jimmy choo VS Louboutin

I only have one pair of Louboutins, the New Simple Pump 120mm. I find them super comfy for the height. I era think it depends on the style; I find pointed toe styles can be uncomfortable simply because they're so narrow (I have the JC Agnes in kid leather, MB Carolyn, etc and get a degree of discomfort with them no matter how well they otherwise fit (ie it isn't that they're too small as the next size would slop off, just that they're narrow). I've noticed a lot of people who complain about the lack of comfort with CL own higher, pointier styles which IMO goes some way to explaining it.

As a side note, pretty much everyone says to size up in CL, wherre as I take a 38.5 in CL but a 38.5-39 in JC, 39-39.5 in MB, etc. Again, could be the styles I tried.

I agree JC heels are much more comfortable then Laboutins.
Jimmy Choo's heels look nice and comfortable but the problem is that at Jimmy Choo they don't have the Classic pumps available so I got me a a Laboutin Pigalle 10cm ( nude) they look nice but are not comfy at all. Plus the heel got silty eroded from only one wear.

Jimmy Choo store should have the classics available all seasons.

I own a couple of JC heels, SF heels and a pair of CL flats, I find JC heels very comfortable, can dances in a pair of JC (100) for hours and can't feel any pain. But I don't own a pair of CL heels, so I can compare but flats they're ok

Reactions: MahaM