Jennifer Aniston sporting Cartier during her directorial debut

Beaux,

I have one and you do need to get sized. You just go to the store and they have a "cuff sizer". It is just like a ring sizer but for these are for the love bracelets. They usually have a lot of sizes in the the store. The bracelet comes in white, yellow or rose gold. Mine is rose. The exact price is 3300.00 for yellow or rose and 3500.00 for white

hey Daffy,
I asked Saturday when I was at the Cartier store at the Wynn in Las Vegas and that was the price they stated. They did not say before or after tax, but I am assuming it is before

hey Daffy,
I asked Saturday when I was at the Cartier store at the Wynn in Las Vegas and that was the price they stated. They did not say before or after tax, but I am assuming it is before

Thanks! I do love the LOVE bracelet, but for that price, I think I rather invest on the watch that Jen has on instead.:yes:

I totally understand. My husband bought beacause he loves the meaning behind it. I have not taken it off in three years. Removing the bracelet is a 2 person job since it has 2 screws that hold it together . . . hince the name. I would def.wait for a SO to by it.