Jasper 20

I bought jasper a couple months ago and loved it so much I bought the other 2 colors. Today I'm using turquoise.

I used the black duffel 20 the whole entire trip to Vegas and it held so much for me. I like a smaller crossbody and this fit the bill perfectly. I was able to fit my wallet, my card case, gum, chapstick, lucky poker chips, Band-Aids, spare pack of cigarettes (DH smokes) cell phone and sunglasses case so problem. At one point I had 2 small bottles of water in there too lol.

It is super buttery chunky leather and it's smaller size makes it puddle a bit less than the bigger one. Sooo comfortable!

You are so cute! The bag looks awesome on you!

Looks like grey rivets duffle will have to find a new home! I guess I’m over duffles! It’s a pain when you never get to see things up close before you buy!

Looks like grey rivets duffle will have to find a new home! I guess I’m over duffles! It’s a pain when you never get to see things up close before you buy!
This is going too? So maybe duffle isn't really a style that works for you. I can't do the big ones as I practically have to insert my whole arm in there to dig around. I just rehabbed my old vintage one to sell and misplaced the strap! Soon as I find the strap it's going out the door.

This is going too? So maybe duffle isn't really a style that works for you. I can't do the big ones as I practically have to insert my whole arm in there to dig around. I just rehabbed my old vintage one to sell and misplaced the strap! Soon as I find the strap it's going out the door.

Bought a Kate spade! It’ll be here tomorrow! It’s not a duffle!
And hey Coach owns Kate Spade, so I’m not really straying!

Reactions: houseof999