January 2021 Purchases

I love your green bag. Can you share color code?
this teal color is so beautiful! Can you please share the code and color name on the tag? Thank you!

Oh wow didn’t expect the response to this colour! I was actually doubting myself cos it’s such an unusual colour to go for (I’m the boring black with gold kinda girl). Haven’t been to the forum in two weeks cos I’ve been busy. Came today because I bought a new bag again haha. In Singapore, they don’t include the tag with the bag when we buy it. Let me check with my SA the code and let you know again!

Reactions: intelectualratchet
So pre spring just launched in Singapore yesterday (yes, we are that slow!) and prices still haven’t gone up for classic flap. I dropped by to visit my SA to ask about the caramel business affinity and possibility of any coco handle but BA in caramel was still not in stock yet and he was not working yesterday when the pre spring launched so whatever coco handle that came in were all gone :sad: . However, he mentioned caramel coco handle will still come in cos the stock got delayed so fingers crossed! However, they did receive black with gold in caviar and the moment I heard that, I know I’m a goner.
I just really love black with gold in caviar for all designs because you do not have to baby the bags at all and I always feel that if I’m spending so much, I really shouldn’t need to lose sleep or shelter the bag so carefully cos I can’t enjoy it to the fullest.
It came in two sizes for the black, small and regular. Honestly, small was a better size for my build (I’m 153cm/39.5Kg(87 pounds) but I have so many small bags already so my hubby advised me to go for a slightly bigger one this time as my “errands bag” if I needed more space and because my bags purchases have been all small lately, I haven’t not used my long boy wallet in a long time (yes, the regular size fits the long wallet just snugly!). So I made the decision to go for the regular size this time. Fingers crossed that I can score my first coco handle soon! (It’s so boring here in Singapore, they didn’t even bring classic flap in any size other than mini for Rose Clair, no caramel either!)

Attachments

• D3AF6FA6-9670-4324-A55F-9A33B1B575E1.jpeg
    D3AF6FA6-9670-4324-A55F-9A33B1B575E1.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 4583CD67-80BC-4433-BFBC-701D9ACCAC40.jpeg
    4583CD67-80BC-4433-BFBC-701D9ACCAC40.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 4E893F90-C6D5-4C3D-BD35-9075CC9337E0.jpeg
    4E893F90-C6D5-4C3D-BD35-9075CC9337E0.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 240
Oh wow didn’t expect the response to this colour! I was actually doubting myself cos it’s such an unusual colour to go for (I’m the boring black with gold kinda girl). Haven’t been to the forum in two weeks cos I’ve been busy. Came today because I bought a new bag again haha. In Singapore, they don’t include the tag with the bag when we buy it. Let me check with my SA the code and let you know again!

I think I might have the same small teal CF and this is the color code for it @Catapple @Klaneckya

01997BCA-1437-4CCD-B933-FABCF15CBCEA.jpeg

B754DFEF-E7E0-4F43-AACF-7B79F8CD6F79.jpeg

This is my dream combo . Where did you find her?
A seller on Poshmark. Was a bit hesitant to purchase from there, but I took a chance because of its condition, checking out the seller, and knowing Poshmark also does a check. I will say that I was disappointed in the Poshmark authentication, the seller showed me pics of how nicely she packaged and wrapped it when sending to Poshmark. I received it unwrapped, ribbon everywhere and the bag sort of chucked in the box...

We are bag twins!

I really love how it almost looks rose gold under some lighting, a very versatile piece indeed!
Yes! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, it doesn’t look pink at all at times and other times I absolutely see a pink undertone. Truly a chameleon color, I couldn’t help but take it around this AM to see it in different lights and admire it