I've Got My Beach Accessories, do you?

Adorable! We should start a new thread for summer items now that its almost time to pull them out. Which I am so excited for! I have a blue fish fob that I need to get swimming out on a bag this summer. I love the summer stuff!

Yeah, I am ready too! I think we both need one of those lovely new Audrey Totes to go though...

Attachments

• i-QVdVgtP-L.jpg
    i-QVdVgtP-L.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 144
  • i-ZNRB398-L.jpg
    i-ZNRB398-L.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: katev
thanks for sharing your cute fob, Lady! It's so much cuter in your pics than on Coach's site - great choice!

Thank you! I try really hard to get a good pic but, they usually suck.:P

How adorable, I especially love the hat!

Such an adorable fob! Love the hat especially.

Thank you both! I think it's my favorite part. I forget to take a pic of the back but, it has the opening for the head so it's not just flat.

Thank you!

The sunscreen is too funny

I know and I love the little jewel!

I LOVE it!!! I saw that today on the website and I need one too :biggrin:

Yes you do!! Get it!!:graucho:

So adorable. I got the other one with the pail and crab!

That one is cute too...you need them both!:biggrin: I wish they would make a leather pail fob/charm!

so cute.. great for summer fun !

Thank you. It makes me want to run to the beach!

i have got to stop buying them! that one is so cute, and the new sea life charm one with the starfish at the end...but i'm banning myself from these compelling fobs!

what bag are you going to put this one on first?

Me too but, they are so cheaper than a new bag!:P I don't have a bag picked out but maybe something Burnt Orange.:smile:

Love it!!!!!

Thank you!!:biggrin:

that little suntan lotion bottle - too cute!

Thank you! How great would a suntan lotion bottle charm be all by itself!

Omg, that's adorable! Love the tiny hat!

Thank you, I think the hat is my favorite part!

I *JUST* spied that on coach.com and searched here to see if anyone had revealed it.
SO SUPER CUTE!! It would look great on my "shell" Domed Kristen satchel!!!

Thank you. I think your Shell Domed Kristen will soon have a new charm.:graucho:

Adorable! We should start a new thread for summer items now that its almost time to pull them out. Which I am so excited for! I have a blue fish fob that I need to get swimming out on a bag this summer. I love the summer stuff!

Thank you! I'm not much of a summer girl but I love the summer/sea related items Coach has come out with.

Adorable fob!!

What a cute fob. Congrats.

Cute!
Congrats!

Thanks to you all!!

Yeah, I am ready too! I think we both need one of those lovely new Audrey Totes to go though...

It would look hot on an Audrey Tote.

LOVE your cute fob reveal :smile:! Don't worry, I am sure there are a few of us fob/charm lovers here :smile:.

Thank you! My fob/charm addiction is pure madness!!:P