Issues With Waxed Italian Calfskin?

Was in the store this weekend and saw the tote in navy and rose. They were both great colors. I was very tempted by the rose. The only thing was the navy display was sort of slouching in the center which was ok except for the fact that right where it slouched it looked more like it was cracking vs creasing.

Does anyone have a bag in the rose color? I am thinking about getting the pushlock satchel in rose, but I'm afraid that it is going to wear easily like the camelia color did from last summer.

Also, is the rose color similar to the camelia? I haven't seen the rose IRL, but in the pics, it looks almost identical.

Does anyone have a bag in the rose color? I am thinking about getting the pushlock satchel in rose, but I'm afraid that it is going to wear easily like the camelia color did from last summer.

Also, is the rose color similar to the camelia? I haven't seen the rose IRL, but in the pics, it looks almost identical.
I have the rose glam tote and it does appear identical to the camelia. As far as wear, I haven't had any problems but I only use it 2 -3 times a month.

I have the cerulean colorblock willis and after having it for barely 2 weeks it got wear marks on the bottom front, the color faded slightly..
I will say this too, waxed leather is easier to get scratches on it. I placed my bag down on a shelf and when I picked it back up I noticed it had a small scratch on the back.
I figure it just adds more personality to the bag, the marks do not make the bag look any less attractive, but its discouraging when something like this occurs when your handbag is still new...

I have the cerulean colorblock willis and after having it for barely 2 weeks it got wear marks on the bottom front, the color faded slightly..
I will say this too, waxed leather is easier to get scratches on it. I placed my bag down on a shelf and when I picked it back up I noticed it had a small scratch on the back.
I figure it just adds more personality to the bag, the marks do not make the bag look any less attractive, but its discouraging when something like this occurs when your handbag is still new...

Yes, it is discouraging. Sorry that happened. It certainly shouldn't be fading....that's crazy!

I have the navy blue tote and use it as a book bag. I carry it every day and throw it in the back seat of my car. I have had no problems. It is a great bag. I love the leather. It smells and feels so good!

I know it's an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you still have waxed calfskin leather bags/wristlets, how are they holding up? Also, I did research on that leather care and was a bit confused as some people said wiping with damp cloth only and some said leather moisturizer was OK. So which is right? Thank you!