Is this Taupe small Loulou?…Keep or return?

View attachment 5408555
I received my order from FWRD just now and there’s major wrinkles :sad: the ssense one is on the right, wrapped up. I’m so disappointed! They don’t have any stock left so I can’t even exchange for another one.
@keishapie1973 did you receive yours yet? How does it look?
In my experience the wrinkles on the fwrd bag is not uncommon. I bought my taupe loulou at the SL boutique and the SA brought out 5 bags for me to look at, and ALL of them had some amount of wrinkles and creases. I think the smoothness of the Ssense bag may be the exception rather than the rule so even if you get an exchange you might get a similar or worse bag wrinkle-wise. Just some perspective.

Reactions: keishapie1973
In my experience the wrinkles on the fwrd bag is not uncommon. I bought my taupe loulou at the SL boutique and the SA brought out 5 bags for me to look at, and ALL of them had some amount of wrinkles and creases. I think the smoothness of the Ssense bag may be the exception rather than the rule so even if you get an exchange you might get a similar or worse bag wrinkle-wise. Just some perspective.
Thanks for that! That’s good to know. There’s 2 strip of wrinkles that kind of stick out and are bumpy (see red circled area in photo). Is that normal?

29EF1B45-A81B-4EFB-9309-736B4523342D.jpeg

View attachment 5408555
I received my order from FWRD just now and there’s major wrinkles :sad: the ssense one is on the right, wrapped up. I’m so disappointed! They don’t have any stock left so I can’t even exchange for another one.

@keishapie1973 did you receive yours yet? How does it look?

Mine is coming tomorrow. It's so hard to order these bags online and receive in perfect condition. The Ssense bag looks so much better. I think some stores are storing them wrong. Which are you leaning towards keeping?

Last week, I received a toy Lou from Selfridges and it came like this…:sad:C18EFFD3-1337-42A9-B9CD-06A45CEAF031.jpeg

Mine is coming tomorrow. It's so hard to order these bags online and receive in perfect condition. The Ssense bag looks so much better. I think some stores are storing them wrong. Which are you leaning towards keeping?

Last week, I received a toy Lou from Selfridges and it came like this…:sad:

Wow that's really bad!! I can't believe they would sell something like that to you :sad: At least you'll have your new lou lou now and in a gorgeous colour - I hope yours comes in good shape!

I spoke with Fwrd customer service and they're offering me an additional 10% discount, but the bag would be final sale. The leather on each bag is slightly different too. The Fwrd one is softer and slightly darker, while the Ssense one is a bit more puffy. I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel past the weekend.

Wow that's really bad!! I can't believe they would sell something like that to you :sad: At least you'll have your new lou lou now and in a gorgeous colour - I hope yours comes in good shape!

I spoke with Fwrd customer service and they're offering me an additional 10% discount, but the bag would be final sale. The leather on each bag is slightly different too. The Fwrd one is softer and slightly darker, while the Ssense one is a bit more puffy. I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel past the weekend.
Oh dear…the Sense one looks better for sure. If it’s not a huge amount of difference in the purchase price, I would suggest keep the Sense one if you can.

How long do you have to return/exchange? Maybe you could keep checking stock and request an exchange if it comes back within a set time frame? But guessing you may need to make a decision on the Ssense bag if you purchased earlier? What a dilemma!

I have 30 days from both places but only 2 more weeks to decide with Ssense! I’m just afraid that if Fwrd restocks I might end up with another warped one.

Reactions: keishapie1973
Got my small Loulou in dark beige and I love it! Debated for a long time between the taupe and beige, and I first bought the taupe home, but my heart was set on the beige - went back the next day and exchanged it. Both colors are beautiful, I just wanted a lighter one because all my bags are dark. I think the YSL dark beige is as light as I would go for a handbag as it is a nice cool shade and not too bright. I am always too worried about getting a lighter color bag dirty.4A792FE4-8919-45FC-A224-2DF5155C7E79.jpeg

Got my small Loulou in dark beige and I love it! Debated for a long time between the taupe and beige, and I first bought the taupe home, but my heart was set on the beige - went back the next day and exchanged it. Both colors are beautiful, I just wanted a lighter one because all my bags are dark. I think the YSL dark beige is as light as I would go for a handbag as it is a nice cool shade and not too bright. I am always too worried about getting a lighter color bag dirty.View attachment 5419307

It’s beautiful…:love: