Is this bag tacky?

I am not one for logos on bags either... probably because I got burned out on them in the mid-late 2000s when they were super popular!! I sold my last logo bag a while ago, but it all depends on what you like! I find that my tastes change over time, and I may start to like/want logo bags again someday :smile:

I like the colors/style of your MK bag! As for it being "tacky," I notice that many people who say that about contemporary bags with logos, are the same people who wear LV monogram bags. So it's "tacky" on a Coach or MK, but paying 10x more for an "LV" logo bag makes it classy, not tacky? LOL.

Sorry for the mini-rant... and I'm not judging LV mono bag owners either, since all bags are great in their own way, haha.

I like and wear LV but I definitely notice comments like this too! I think some people dislike logos only of certain brands sadly, but in this case the only opinion that matters is that of the OP. I'll still contribute- I don't like or dislike logo bags, it just depends on the bag itself. I like this particular bag- I like the clean look of the colour combination and it's just a pretty and simple looking bag. Definitely not tacky to me.

I don't think most people "hate or dislike" logo bags, for awhile there sure were a lot of them out there by a lot of designers so maybe they were a little overdone. Your bag is lovely though and if you love it then enjoy!!
Thank you! I have been using it all week and I am really enjoying it. I am loving all the pockets inside, it even has an attached key fob so it seems to limit how many extra pouches to carry with the pockets. I really like the vanilla logo too.

I like and wear LV but I definitely notice comments like this too! I think some people dislike logos only of certain brands sadly, but in this case the only opinion that matters is that of the OP. I'll still contribute- I don't like or dislike logo bags, it just depends on the bag itself. I like this particular bag- I like the clean look of the colour combination and it's just a pretty and simple looking bag. Definitely not tacky to me.
Thank you for replying. I have been using it all week and love it. What I love most is all the internal pockets, makes me feel organized and there is a pocket for everything so it limits how many pouches to use. My 3 and 4 year old carry their own little purses with their snacks and little toys, but at the end mommy’s purse is still the catch all. So having all those pockets helps and I am really loving the vanilla color and logo more and more each day. Thank you for taking the time to reply. :smile:

:amuse:
I am not one for logos on bags either... probably because I got burned out on them in the mid-late 2000s when they were super popular!! I sold my last logo bag a while ago, but it all depends on what you like! I find that my tastes change over time, and I may start to like/want logo bags again someday :smile:

I like the colors/style of your MK bag! As for it being "tacky," I notice that many people who say that about contemporary bags with logos, are the same people who wear LV monogram bags. So it's "tacky" on a Coach or MK, but paying 10x more for an "LV" logo bag makes it classy, not tacky? LOL.

Sorry for the mini-rant... and I'm not judging LV mono bag owners either, since all bags are great in their own way, haha.
I have been using the purse all week and am really liking it. The vanilla logo color is super pretty and I love how many internal compartments it has.

I do agree with you on changing tastes. I have many purses from different contemporary brands and they are all different in style, color, material, color etc...... I tend to change purses regularly depending on how much stuff I need to carry, what matches my outfit for or just what I am in the mood for. I keep thinking I will eventually find the perfect purse where I will never want to change out of it. Is that even possible?:rolleyes: