Is This a Flaw With My Grey Birch Willow Floral Nomad - Or Am I Missing Something?

That's awful! I think you should call Coach customer service and complain - they charge $145 for a fob and then say "bound to happen" when it starts falling apart, that's nonsense!

Thanks for the picture, I think that I will put a thin coat of clear nail polish on those areas of my fob to try and prevent the damage.
Hope that helps yours, I just might talk to the mgr at my store..the other person I talked to was just a sa, and she is not very nice at times.

Reactions: katev
That's awful! I think you should call Coach customer service and complain - they charge $145 for a fob and then say "bound to happen" when it starts falling apart, that's nonsense!

Thanks for the picture, I think that I will put a thin coat of clear nail polish on those areas of my fob to try and prevent the damage.
Ok, I went into my fp store yesterday and showed them the fob again, and again they said there was nothing they could do. OK nice. So today I was talking to Kyle at the NY store getting a mto rogue, and started telling him about the fob, sent him the picture, he is sending me a prepaid label to send the fob back to him, and then they will mail me a new one. That's the way Coach should work.. Happy camper now.. Just a fyi

Ok, I went into my fp store yesterday and showed them the fob again, and again they said there was nothing they could do. OK nice. So today I was talking to Kyle at the NY store getting a mto rogue, and started telling him about the fob, sent him the picture, he is sending me a prepaid label to send the fob back to him, and then they will mail me a new one. That's the way Coach should work.. Happy camper now.. Just a fyi

Glad to hear it, after you get your new fob be sure to tell the manager at your local store about it!