Is there something wrong with CHANEL.Com?

I’m in San Francisco and the app is back up but I can’t sign in to see my wishlist. I’ve had issues for the last week.
Update: the website is back up too and I’m able to sign in there. Hope others can get back in. Thanks.

Last edited:
Quick update, so I just simply turned off wifi which was connected my home network and opt for using mobile data (mine is AT&T) it worked. My PC has denied access still but my phone can see Chanel website and app works as well. I thought it would be complicated but it was just turning off wifi and get out of my home network. Hope this helps others.

Quick update, so I just simply turned off wifi which was connected my home network and opt for using mobile data (mine is AT&T) it worked. My PC has denied access still but my phone can see Chanel website and app works as well. I thought it would be complicated but it was just turning off wifi and get out of my home network. Hope this helps others.
You DID IT!!!! It worked!!! I can’t believe it. I was just now googling to see what the problem was.

A million thank yous!

Reactions: Maxwell1228

Thank you!! This worked!! I can use my phone for both app and web access. But will we be able to get access on our home computer eventually?

hope it’s fixed soon
Thank you!! This worked!! I can use my phone for both app and web access. But will we be able to get access on our home computer eventually?
You DID IT!!!! It worked!!! I can’t believe it. I was just now googling to see what the problem was.

A million thank you

I just talked to a Chanel advisor and she told me the problem is on their end. They are aware of the problem and it should startup by tomorrow.
Thank you so much Maxwell1228. I turned the wifi off on my iPhone and I can now access Chanel.com and the app. Not yet on my computer, though. Yay!