Is anyone familar with Premier Designs jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several pieces :smile: After going to one of my friend's parties and ordering a piece of jewelry, I just had to throw a party to get lots of free jewelry! One of my favorite pieces is a purse charm bracelet, what better for a purse lover? I don't wear them as much as I'd like, but they really do have fun pieces, and when we hosted a party it was really a blast! I think it would be lots of fun to be a jeweler for them!

please read our rules about promoting yourself here.
Do not come to tPF just to solicit:nogood:
She was only telling us that she is a Seller of the jewelry so we understand that her comment in regard to it is truthful and factful. If she didn't tell us that she sells the jewelry then we would be wondering why she has the right to talk about it. How else is she supposed to represent herself???? She needs to tell us why she knows what she knows. It isn't like she is demanding that we buy from her and her jewelry is the best, etc.. Oh.. I work as a Preschool teacher. Am I promoting myself????
: )

She was only telling us that she is a Seller of the jewelry so we understand that her comment in regard to it is truthful and factful. If she didn't tell us that she sells the jewelry then we would be wondering why she has the right to talk about it. How else is she supposed to represent herself???? She needs to tell us why she knows what she knows. It isn't like she is demanding that we buy from her and her jewelry is the best, etc.. Oh.. I work as a Preschool teacher. Am I promoting myself????
: )
Just because YOU didn't see the advertisment doesn't mean it didn't happen! LOL!
We edit it out, hello!?

I sell Premier and have previously been in other MLM companies, this is unlike any other, there is NO pushing anyone into anything. The company has the best marketing plan out there and sells itself, if you want to join, that's fine, and if it's not for you, that's fine too, no problem. Unfortunately many people are hesitant because of being in other MLM companies before hearing about Premier so they are reluctant, but it really is different.

Hey I'm a jeweler with premier and I'm sorry that you were not able to return your item but your jewelry is garenteed for life. Within the first 6 months you can return it no charge, after that you just pay 5 bucks and they will replace it.

If you have any other questions i will be more then happy to help you out
Actually, it's within the first 60 days at no charge, then only s/h charge of $5 plus tax after that. I'm also a jeweler and have been for two years.

Hello Ladies,

I would like to let you know about Premier Designs. I can answer any questions you have. I can tell you the Jewelry is Guaranteed for life, and the representative who can not help you, just doesn't want too. We are always able to help replace a piece of jewelry for a person. Premier has the best hostess plan, and commission paid to their representative. I did my home work, and no other company can come close!! Also, you will never have a better caring company behind you all the way! Also, it is not a pyramid.
Best decision I ever made, I say go for it!:yahoo: You won't be disappointed.
:heart:
Good luck!

Funny to see this thread--I got invited to a party that happens tomorrow night. It was the first I heard of Premier. No offense, but I had decided not to go because I don't like how the stuff looks. The person that invited me wears it and it looks--well it doesn't look like silver and it doesn't look all that well-made to me.

To each their own.

I'm glad to be warned about that pyramid thing, thanks.

Yes, a friend of mine is a Premier Jeweler. I like their products too. I also am considering becoming a jeweler. According to my friend the jewelery sells itself. I live in rural area in West Virginia and not a lot of people have heard about Premier, I am hoping to change all that. Let me know what you decide. I will keep you up to date with my newest adventure.

I thought that they (Premier) guarantees for life too. Hmmm.... The lady who I bought from told me that they do, I will have to get that clarified. I think that it's their "Golden Guarantee".:confused1:
Premier Designs Golden Guarantee covers manufacturer defects. If within 60 days there is a manuf. defect you let your jeweler know and she'll send it in for a new piece for free. If, after 60 days there is a manufacturer defect you again let your jeweler know and Premier will again give you a new piece for $5.00 (plus sales tax). Let me know if you have any questions. So, get hold of your jeweler or if you don't know who it was or can't locate her let me know. I will happy to serve.

I have been a Premier Independent consultant for just over a year now & wouldn't change it for the world! I love the product, I love the company, and I love the awesome new people I have met as a result of joining Premier. If you are looking for a way to make extra income (or even need a full time job), especially due to economy crunch, this is DEFINITELY an avenue I would suggest. Ask me more more details/info & I'll be HAPPY to share with you. And don't worry, I won't hound you afterwards :smile: I know this isn't for everyone, but I'd love to start you on your way if it IS for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.