Is Anyone Coach Shearling Savvy ?

Saw a shearling wristlet at the Lancaster, PA outlet yesterday. Not sure of the price - so far, it had only been marked down about $20, but it was a customer return, so they may have been discounting it more. I didn't get it b/c it was "balding" in spots. That's the one thing with "furry" bags - they tend to go bald after a while. I had the shearling gallery tote from last year and it got completely bald in a couple of spots - I sent it in for repair, but they couldn't fix it so I got a credit. That's the reason I tend to shy away from these bags even though I think they're really cute.

Saw a shearling wristlet at the Lancaster, PA outlet yesterday. Not sure of the price - so far, it had only been marked down about $20, but it was a customer return, so they may have been discounting it more. I didn't get it b/c it was "balding" in spots. That's the one thing with "furry" bags - they tend to go bald after a while. I had the shearling gallery tote from last year and it got completely bald in a couple of spots - I sent it in for repair, but they couldn't fix it so I got a credit. That's the reason I tend to shy away from these bags even though I think they're really cute.

awe!